Hi, I am New to this Forum

Hi, I am New to this Forum

matreskennels

QUOTE 6/2/2010 9:42:48 PM
I have been searching the Wanted Ad's and notice my phone number is wrong - I have changed my phone number, in my ads and in my breeder listing, and the change stuck, but it will not change the contact info when I send a message to a Wanted.  Any suggestions?  Live chat is down now. Thanks, Bob
jchamp52

QUOTE 6/3/2010 1:08:05 AM
I don't know about the othe breeders, but I NEVER use the form that is posted on the wanted ads.

I always cut and paste the email of the person wanting a puppy and send the email directly to them.

I have a lot of information to give to the prospective buyer, I simply prefer to send the email directly.
dihart

QUOTE 6/3/2010 11:27:20 PM
Hi Bob, welcome to the boards. I believe that I may know what you need to do to be able to update that info on your reply emails to prospective clients when you are contacting thru the "puppymatch"  If you go to "my account" up top, then once you are in, under the LHS green tab  "my account", click on "My profile and Preferances". Once in there, go to "Contact Info", like the 2nd bar down if I remember right, and there you have your phone # listed. That is where you need to change it because that is what is being posted automatically in a reply to puppymatch buyers emails.  hope this helps!

And JC, your copy  paste thing is a good idea, and great if it works.  I always just reply to them right from their puppymatch email and feel that it is going thru and if they want to email me back they will....some do, some dont....I guess the thing is I feel they are getting it. But your way is certainly viable too.

jchamp52

QUOTE 6/25/2010 2:23:56 PM
Well they deleted the message I commented on, so to keep from looking like a total idiot, I deleted my message.....
Post Reply New Topic