nextdaypetsforumhelp - PUPPYMATCH Popups

nextdaypetsforumhelp - PUPPYMATCH Popups

jchamp52

QUOTE 5/4/2010 3:14:51 PM
OK Forum Help, what can you do about the blasted puppy application form that pops up and covers the ENTIRE page every time we want to view the puppymatch ads.  What is the reason for it to be on with the puppymatch tab anyway?  It has its OWN tab...isn't that what the breedmatch tab is for??
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 5/4/2010 3:30:33 PM
The PuppyMatch popup issues have been resolved.  You'll only be prompted with the application one time from here on out or unless you clear your cookies.

In an effort to drive more referrals through the PuppyMatch process we've elected to open the application upon a visitors first visit to the PuppyMatch section.  We hope you understand and appreciate all the changes we've been making. 

On another note: We'll be syndicating your ads on more networks in a few days to drive more traffic to your ads.

Feedback Desired:  We will soon have the capability to replace the email address you post in the description of your ad with a nextdaypets.com email address to ensure your email address is not getting spammed.  Would you like this functionality?  If so, we'd ask you during the creation of the ad if you'd like us to mask your email address.  Don't worry, you'd still receive the emails in your email box, you just won't have to worry about dreaded spam!

NextDayPets.com Team

jchamp52

QUOTE 5/4/2010 8:33:57 PM
If the issue is resolved, then I am doing something wrong. EVERYTIME I click the puppymatch tab it still throws the lovely puppymatch form up.

What am I doing wrong?

Post Reply New Topic