Problems with PUPPYMATCH tab

Problems with PUPPYMATCH tab

jchamp52

QUOTE 5/3/2010 5:28:06 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the tabs at the top of the page? Every time I try to check the puppy wanted ads (PUPPYMATCH) all I am able to view is the form that is filled out by the prospective buyer...it is an overlay that covers the entire page and is on top of the actual page I wish to view.  I am able to "see"  the page I actually want to view (under the overlay)  but am unable to get rid of the overlay form. What a mess!!!!!

I am hoping this is just a glitch and not another "improvement" to the site.

Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to find and view the puppy wanted ads.
mobullybabies

QUOTE 5/3/2010 6:27:09 PM
I had the same thing happen this morning too.     All I had to do was scroll to the top of the overlay and click the 'X' to close the window.    I hope this isn't a permanent issue but I have a feeling it probably is. 
jchamp52

QUOTE 5/3/2010 8:48:29 PM

Quote mobullybabies:

I had the same thing happen this morning too.     All I had to do was scroll to the top of the overlay and click the 'X' to close the window.    I hope this isn't a permanent issue but I have a feeling it probably is. 
Shortly after I posted the notice I figured out I could delete the stupid overlay with the red X. But this is a huge pain in the butt.

I cant think of a single reason for the thing to pop up and cover the entire page.

I also worry it will become a permanent fixture, and to think I was just bragging about how nice it was having the new puppymatch tab located in such an easy spot to use.......
kearney1971

QUOTE 5/4/2010 10:57:31 AM
I too am very tired of attempting to check puppy matches and having this form pop up. My time is sometimes limited and I don't appreciate having to wait for this to load so I can delete it!!!!

leads

QUOTE 5/4/2010 1:39:42 PM
I share you're frustration. The form pops up after every puppymatch  inquiry.

I hope they take notice & adjust. At least to have the ability to disable the form as an option and not have to X out over & over!!

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 5/4/2010 3:33:16 PM
Please review the following post:

http://www.nextdaypets.com/directory/dogs/forum/Fire-Hydrant~2/20254~1.aspx

Post Reply New Topic