I for one, am very happy for all the changes that shift the focus back toward the puppy buyer and seller, we are the people that seem to spend most of the time on this site. It makes sense to make it easier for us to buy and sell.
We hope you are enjoying all the updates to NextDayPets.com. We've listened to all of your feedback over the past few months and are now making the modifications requested. Below are a list of updates you may have already noticed:
1. NextDayPets.com is no longer selling pet supplies in an effort to ensure our community receives all of our attention. We're focused on growing NextDayPets.com even more over the next few months.
2. We're now giving away a free 24 hour trial for members to view contact information. The only catch is the member must post NextDayPets.com to their facebook wall. Why on earth would we do this? Because we're focused on spreading the word and driving more traffic to NDP.
3. The main navigation bar put more of an emphasis on Community rather than Supplies. While we do not sell supplies we've dedicated two tabs "Dog Supplies" and "Pet Meds" as redirects to selected online merchants.
4. Facebook will become more and more apart of NextDayPets.com in the coming weeks. As part of an initial implementation anyone whom visits your puppy listing can Share that listing on Facebook for all their friends & family to see. We encourage you to share your pups on facebook occassionally. Soon you'll be able to register and sign onto NextDayPets.com by using your Facebook account.
5. We've partnered with other leading classified sites and are syndicating our upgraded members' listings in an effort to increase your exposure. Once we're finished over 250 sites will display your updated listings daily.
6. FINALLY - the nasty upload bug we've all been experiencing for quite some time has been FIXED! :)
Stay tuned as we roll out more updates!
Feel free to post NextDayPets.com to your facebook wall!! Help us help you!
The NextDayPets.com Team