Signs Me Out Every 10 Minutes

Signs Me Out Every 10 Minutes

winddial

QUOTE 8/12/2009 12:44:00 PM
Ugh, I am getting tired of signing back in every time to push an ad.  What is the default time for signing out?  What ever it is it needs to be longer. 
beaglebrat

QUOTE 8/12/2009 3:53:38 PM
I am having the same issue. I don't think I am being logged out every 10 minutes, but for sure every 20 minutes or so it logs me off. I am having to log in 50 times a day and it is getting irritating.

The last time I mentioned this the nextdaypetsforum responded that the log out time was longer than it was before the changes, like 40 minutes, but that can't be right. I know it is not even close to 40 minutes.

jchamp52

QUOTE 8/12/2009 3:53:39 PM

Quote winddial:

Ugh, I am getting tired of signing back in every time to push an ad.  What is the default time for signing out?  What ever it is it needs to be longer. 
I don't know the answer to your question.....but I will be glad when someone (NDP site monitor maybe????) is able to give you an answer.

I also get sick and tired of having to re-sign in every few minutes.  It is very seldom I am able to just sit for long periods of time right in front of my computer, I have other things that I am trying to get done all through the day and it would really be nice if we could stay "connected" to NDP for the entire day.
beaglebrat

QUOTE 8/12/2009 4:02:26 PM
Right, I mean you can only bump the ad up every 10 minutes...... so you are waiting and waiting, yet if you leave to do anything for more than a few minutes, you get signed out.

Very frustrating!

beaglebrat

QUOTE 8/12/2009 7:13:23 PM
I am also not happy that I have been relisting a new featured ad all day that I just discovered has not had any of the 8 pictures I uploaded on it. Instead it is the little fake "sorry no picture" dog was up all day.

That was a waste of $5! The pictures were uploaded this morning, but instead of two bars of pictures there was just one. I thought that was odd. GREAT SYSTEM!

jchamp52

QUOTE 8/12/2009 11:07:53 PM

Quote beaglebrat:

I am also not happy that I have been relisting a new featured ad all day that I just discovered has not had any of the 8 pictures I uploaded on it. Instead it is the little fake "sorry no picture" dog was up all day.

That was a waste of $5! The pictures were uploaded this morning, but instead of two bars of pictures there was just one. I thought that was odd. GREAT SYSTEM!

I am still at a total lose as to why NDP would change a system that worked well for us sellers????  I have yet to really feel this is that great an improvement.
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 8/13/2009 9:53:54 AM
Our developers have been made aware of the timeout issue and are looking into it.

On the subject of pictures: If you are working with Internet Explorer, you may first submit your ad without pictures, then edit the ad and add pictures. You can also switch to Mozilla  Firefox and shouldn't have any problems.

As always, we are more than happy to help you more specifically if you contact our customer service department. You can email support@nextdaypets.com or click live chat to discuss individual issues and concerns.

jchamp52

QUOTE 8/13/2009 12:14:27 PM

Quote nextdaypetsforumhelp:

Our developers have been made aware of the timeout issue and are looking into it.

On the subject of pictures: If you are working with Internet Explorer, you may first submit your ad without pictures, then edit the ad and add pictures. You can also switch to Mozilla  Firefox and shouldn't have any problems.

As always, we are more than happy to help you more specifically if you contact our customer service department. You can email support@nextdaypets.com or click live chat to discuss individual issues and concerns.

I am about as computer ignorant as you can get, so switching to Mozilla or Firefox is beyond my ability to understand or do.

I do know I am Internet Exployer but I do not remember having to add my pictures after I posted my ad, but then it took a few days to figure out how to post the ad, I was so slow at typing I would be kicked out of the system for taking so long,  so I tried typing out my ad in microsoft first and then cut and paste as my ad, that just created a new problem for me to solve.

My ads do have pictures.

Yeap, like I said.....love the new system.
beaglebrat

QUOTE 8/13/2009 4:47:31 PM

Quote nextdaypetsforumhelp:

We actually do have Mozilla Foxfire and normally it does upload just fine. However, several times it has looked like they were uploaded, and then all of a sudden hours after featuring an ad, I will discover that for what ever reason they did not go through or were not saved.

As I said, instead of having the delete row of pictures and then the move the order row, it was just the move the order row for some reason. I don't know what happened.

Also thank you for the phone number? Is that new? Because when I have had problems in the past I swear that it was just email and there were absolutely no phone call service, even when I requested to speak with someone about an issue.

Post Reply New Topic