overcharging credit card

overcharging credit card

tolow240

QUOTE 7/27/2009 2:30:30 PM
Has anyone else experienced this problem when trying to place an ad to sell a puppy.  I tried to place an ad and because my credit card number had changed since the last time that I had a litter of puppies to sell, it stated that it did  not recognize the number and to retry, which I did, came back with the same message and it said to contact my banking institution.  So my parents tried their card, since my mom and I are selling the litter together, we tried 5 time on different ads, same message, them my mom tried their PayPal card and it immediately went through no problems whatsoever.  But guess what, it took two $5.00 charges from my bank account, five $5.00 charges from my parents bank account and two $5.00 charges from my parents PayPal account and this happened last week and so far no one from PayPal and replied to my email to them regarding this problem.  And I tried all day Friday to reach them via phone and guess what that didn't work either.  We are just a little bit upset.........
Post Reply New Topic