puppy match problems

puppy match problems

tolow240

QUOTE 7/4/2009 11:52:53 PM
I just sent an email to a buyer of one of our puppies that I had contacted prior to the changes on 6/28/09 to ask him to check to see if he got an email if I sent him a message through the new puppy match and he just got back to me and said no he had not received any messages from nextdaypets, which really s**ks, because if everyone is like me they have probably sent out numerous messages to people regarding puppies and they are not getting a response.  I have sent a message to nextdaypets but it will be Monday before I get a response I am sure.  Just wanted to share this piece of info with everyone.  My next question to them will be will I have to send out the message again to these people or when they get the problem fixed will the messages go out.  This new format for the puppy match is got major problems, the old one seemed to do better.  Diane
maoseger1010

QUOTE 7/5/2009 1:22:49 PM
There could be a number of reasons this buyer did not recieve the note.  They may have gotten it but did not realize what it was, they may have firewall that did not allow the note to go through or maybe it was put in their junk mail folder.
tolow240

QUOTE 7/5/2009 2:46:01 PM
They said that they had previous gotten messages stating that they had a nextdaypets message but when I sent them a new one just to see if the puppy match was working they did not get the message.
bobbyjr

QUOTE 7/5/2009 5:02:09 PM
I agree it has major problems.  I have been sending out numberous e-mails through the system since the change and have not had one response.  I also noticed someone on there that I had contacted before the change and had not dropped off.  And why all of the sudden is there thousands of people interested in my breed when before there were sometimes 25-50 people?  Before I always copy and pasted the clients e-mail into a form e-mail and sent it directly myself.  That way I knew if the address was bad and etc.  Now they don't give us access to the e-mail address.
dbart7755

QUOTE 7/6/2009 8:11:25 AM
I know this could be a great change...but for now it is costing me money....My customers are in limbo....I am not getting emails like I did before the change...I have not sold a dog on this site since the change....

Unless it improves fast...I will be leaving Next Day Pets.
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/6/2009 11:23:15 AM
We are in the process of streamlining and improving our Puppy Match service. Stay tuned for changes and an overall better experience! I'll be back with details when they are available.

Hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend!

tolow240

QUOTE 7/6/2009 11:46:13 AM
I agree that we are not getting our money's worth right now with the puppy match.  Nextdaypets says to stay tuned they are streamlining everything and it will improve, but I have seen here on any forums or there has not been an email sent directly to me that states "yes, we are experiencing problems and we are working on it and no you will not have to resubmit all of your contacts". I sent them an email myself telling them that I verified with a buyer that I had contacted prior to June 28 and was interested and is in fact is buying one of my puppies to see if the new system is working.  They actually told me that they always got a message from nextdaypets stating that they had a message and when I sent them one through the new system, they did not receive any message of any type.  We as subscribers to this service are losing money.  Right now I am holding off sending anymore messages until the system is fixed.  That is just my voice on this whole problem.

Diane 
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/6/2009 3:01:07 PM
Hey Hey! Just letting you know we have altered the Puppy Match feature based on the feedback we have received from all of you.

First of all, the buyer’s email now appears on the listing so you can contact them directly and attach pictures.

Also, you can now mark a listing as “contacted” so you don’t run the risk of contacting a prospective buyer more than once.

Finally, when searching PuppyMatch listings, you can click to either search through listings you’ve already contacted or find new profiles.  

Thank you again for all your input. We will continue to strive to make Next Day Pets the very best pet E-community, and cannot do so without your help and excellent advice.

tolow240

QUOTE 7/6/2009 3:06:31 PM
so far......i have not read where nextdaypets has stated that there is or was a problem in sending a contact message to a perspective buyer, has anyone else seen the answer for this question.  if they have an answered it and i have missed it i would appreciate it if someone could point it out to me.  right now i don't know whether to set at the computer for the next several hours and send out new contacts to the same people or what.......
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/6/2009 4:36:37 PM
Hello once again! The emails you sent through Puppy Match have been resent! You should no longer have problems contacting prospective buyers through the Puppy Match Feature. Thanks so much for your patience while we were resolving this problem. We couldn't ask for better E-Community members!

beaglebrat

QUOTE 7/6/2009 4:45:06 PM
Now I am unsure if my e-mails went through. I would have expected at least 1 of the 40 to have contacted me.

Also, is it just my computer, but is there a way to save your name phone number and e-mail, so you are not retyping it over and over?

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/6/2009 5:12:36 PM

Quote beaglebrat:

Now I am unsure if my e-mails went through. I would have expected at least 1 of the 40 to have contacted me.

Also, is it just my computer, but is there a way to save your name phone number and e-mail, so you are not retyping it over and over?

Your emails have been resent.

As far as reentering your information in the various Puppy Match fields, we are working on taking care of that for you.

For now, however, Internet Explorer has an auto-fill feature that will allow you to save what is typed into certain fields so you do not have to type it over and over again.

tanktrouble

QUOTE 7/6/2009 11:21:14 PM
Hi, just wanted to make another suggestion.  Until the time when new and already contacted profiles are separated like they used to be, could you please put something on the "list" of profiles that show it has already been marked as contacted?  I LOVE the idea of being able to mark a profile as contacted, though.  It just needs to be able to be seen from the first screen instead of having to open a profile to know if it is marked or not. A red dot, or a check mark or something.  Thanks.
Post Reply New Topic