NEW CHANGES

NEW CHANGES

countryhomepups

QUOTE 6/30/2009 11:06:55 AM
I CANT CHANGE A PICTURE THIS NEW CHANGE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK WITH WHEN I WENT TO CHANGE A PICTURE AND IT DELEATED ALL FOR THAT DOG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT I NEED HELP AND NO WHERE TO GET IT
gurneys

QUOTE 6/30/2009 12:32:12 PM
i have come across the same problems you can not download photos edit phots i contacted live chat  they told me they were having problems this has been a mistake for nextday they ruined them selves in my opion i am not paying for a service i dont get or gives me a headache to do. its very diffcult  to understand it i am going to puppyfind.com i have sent 2 emails to nextday whith my complaints and they still  have not replied but they took my ad money.
kristinas_goldens

QUOTE 6/30/2009 12:47:14 PM
I was having the same problem and spoke with LiveChat. They recommended for me to install Mozilla Firefox, which I did and (hooray!) it is finally working for me!

You may want to try that to, it is so much easier.

mslvrfx

QUOTE 6/30/2009 6:53:33 PM

Quote kristinas_goldens:

I was having the same problem and spoke with LiveChat. They recommended for me to install Mozilla Firefox, which I did and (hooray!) it is finally working for me!

You may want to try that to, it is so much easier.

I have firefox and it is not working for me. I won't pay for a service that I can't use either. I am glad I had not activated the monthly fee first.

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/1/2009 9:46:20 AM
Hello everyone! Just letting you know that changes have been made to address your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the errors that have been occurring and the inconvenience they have caused. Next Day Pets very much appreciates the feedback we have received from all of you.

Have a wonderful day!
Post Reply New Topic