Uploading Photos

Uploading Photos

ajpieper

QUOTE 6/30/2009 8:20:13 AM
Is anyone else having troubles loading photos?  I try to manage my ads, click on edit, then edit photos and in the upload photos box nothing appears. 
gurneys

QUOTE 6/30/2009 12:13:43 PM
yes i have been on chat all morn i am so dicussed we are paying for a service  and not getting it and i told them this new thing they are doing is stupid and i wanted a refund i got ads on line and i cannot down load pics thats  crazy they say you can put photos on and we can not. every time i get a gray blank box where you can add 10 phots but it will not allow you to edit or download photos. im glad puppyfind is not that hard , we paid for this.
ajpieper

QUOTE 7/1/2009 9:31:04 AM
Basic uploader is working fine for me now, It seems easy to use.  Haven't figured out if you can crop after the download or if you need to crop on your own then save and download.  No big deal, at least it works now.
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/1/2009 9:45:33 AM
Hello everyone! Just letting you know that changes have been made to address your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the errors that have been occurring and the inconvenience they have caused. Next Day Pets very much appreciates the feedback we have received from all of you.

Have a wonderful day!
Post Reply New Topic