Changes

Changes

gbat1stop

QUOTE 6/29/2009 11:29:32 AM
I thought I would get this category started.  I am really excited about the new changes, confused but excited.  What does everyone else think?

winddial

QUOTE 6/29/2009 12:27:28 PM
Still learning.  I like some of the new options for text in the ads, more pics and video's but still trying to figure it all out.  Their credit card processing for featuring ads and such is also on the blink right now. 
rooman

QUOTE 6/29/2009 1:47:03 PM
I'm loving the new site! They have many more supplies and is easy to use.

maligirl1

QUOTE 6/29/2009 6:23:44 PM
taking a little getting used to.very different but i think it looks ok so far

noskiveez

QUOTE 6/30/2009 1:55:41 AM
Not liking it. Cant teach this old dog new tricks.

Did everyone else get spell check before me?

noskiveez

QUOTE 6/30/2009 1:56:26 AM
And Im not gonna use the spell check either!

maoseger1010

QUOTE 6/30/2009 3:28:10 AM
I think "Wow this is great".  Lots to see and do here now.  Love it!
ajpieper

QUOTE 6/30/2009 8:36:48 AM
They have made ads harder to manage, has anyone tried uploading photos?

I think that giving you the ability to mark your puppy SOLD is a good idea, but I don't like that they want us to provide new owner information so they can telemarket them for goods and services.  I don't think I will participate.
terry broxterman

QUOTE 6/30/2009 11:42:38 AM
m
gurneys

QUOTE 6/30/2009 12:23:23 PM
have you guys tried to upload photos or mange youre ads you can not up load phots i get a gray box where u can up load 10 photos you click on up load you can not they are having issues thats all i can get out of them  why pay for a service you cant use. i agree with a guy who said i dont think they need the names and address of the people we sell to thats private information  they want to use us. i will not be doing that. i think the new site is hard to mange  i like puppyfind alot better.
nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 6/30/2009 2:45:52 PM
Hey folks! I'm here to let you know that we, at Next Day Pets, are
aware of your concerns. We are addressing these issues one by one, and
doing our best to make sure that everything is running as smoothly as
possible as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your patience, and see you around the forums!
mslvrfx

QUOTE 6/30/2009 5:58:32 PM

Quote ajpieper:

They have made ads harder to manage, has anyone tried uploading photos?

I think that giving you the ability to mark your puppy SOLD is a good idea, but I don't like that they want us to provide new owner information so they can telemarket them for goods and services.  I don't think I will participate.
I found I had trouble uploading photo's. And it will not accept the ad
without a date of birth. For litters comming up thats hard so you have
to guess when there going to be born. I don't like that. Like the old
way better,leave it blank for unborn pups. Will not provide buyer info
that is private.  Do like some of the features. But will have to go
thru everything all over again and learn how to use it all. I agree
with the one that puppy find is much easier. Some of it is good but some is not.

mslvrfx

QUOTE 6/30/2009 6:50:09 PM

Quote gurneys:

have you guys tried to upload photos or mange youre ads you can not up load phots i get a gray box where u can up load 10 photos you click on up load you can not they are having issues thats all i can get out of them  why pay for a service you cant use. i agree with a guy who said i dont think they need the names and address of the people we sell to thats private information  they want to use us. i will not be doing that. i think the new site is hard to mange  i like puppyfind alot better.
I just tried uploading photo's and when you click select all it tells you that you can't. So I did them one at a time and each time it said processed and took me to screen to upload again. I got done uploading a picture for each of my dogs and when I got done and clicked on my photo's it said that I had none uploaded and told me to click on upload. Is anyone else having this problem? I have tried 3 times and it shows no photo's.

mslvrfx

QUOTE 6/30/2009 6:51:32 PM

Quote gbat1stop:

I thought I would get this category started.  I am really excited about the new changes, confused but excited.  What does everyone else think?

The picture upload sucks. I have done it 3 times and it still shows that I have no photo's

It did not even put the photo's in my ads. But when I go to edit my ad it had the same photo 3 times.

They really needed to work the bugs out of this before making it live.

yurick

QUOTE 6/30/2009 7:57:27 PM
I can not upload my pics --really frustrated. A couple of weeks ago, had no problem --now they won't upload,. Any suggestions?
impressivepoms

QUOTE 6/30/2009 11:02:40 PM
I HATE THIS NEW SITE!!!

I've just PAID for a new ad uploaded all my photos and now on the puppies for sale page there are no photos at all just boxes with red x's. 

They have to make this site work they need to give us a bonus for having to deal with all the crap. I have always been happy with my responses and sales on NextDayPets but if the photos don't show what good is it all! I have puppies to sell NOW I don't have time to wait for them to work out the bugs.
jchamp52

QUOTE 7/1/2009 12:04:15 AM

Quote noskiveez:

Not liking it. Cant teach this old dog new tricks.

Did everyone else get spell check before me?

Another old dog here,  I am having trouble with the site also.
beaglebrat

QUOTE 7/1/2009 1:03:11 AM
I like some of the new stuff. Not others. It seems to log you out faster so every time I try to bump up the ad to the top, I have to log back in  a million times a day. I haven't been having too many problems with the photos uploading, but it isn't 100% either.

Which I will be interested to see how effective the featured ads will be now that people can pay a fee and then search by location. That kind of sucks for the people paying for their ads to be seen first. It may no longer be worth it.

I have also had some problems with login.

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/1/2009 9:44:44 AM
Hello everyone! Just letting you know that changes have been made to address your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the errors that have been occurring and the inconvenience they have caused. Next Day Pets very much appreciates the feedback we have received from all of you.

Have a wonderful day!

nextdaypetsforumhelp

QUOTE 7/1/2009 1:48:06 PM
Hello again! I'm back to let you all know that the timeout issue that causes you to be logged out after very little time is being resolved. It has occurred because we have been pushing new code, and each time we do so, it logs out our visitors. For your convenience, we have changed the amount of time you can be idle before you are logged off. It is now 45 minutes. On the old NextDayPets.com it was only 20.

Also, the Internet Explorer 8.0 issue with photo uploads has been resolved. You may now install the Active X component.

Thank you all so much for your patience and feedback. We seek to bring the Next Day Pets E-Community the best possible service and support, and we couldn’t do it without you.

Post Reply New Topic