Breeder Website Design

Breeder Website Design

hebuildsstars

QUOTE 5/24/2012 2:00:33 AM
Hello,
Is anyone interested in creating a professional Dog Breeder website complete with online payment options for pet deposits and payments? I am looking to build my portfolio and myself and my family are looking for a toy breed yorkie, westie, or aussie. I would be willing to trade web design for a family pet. I have created several professional sites and can send samples upon request. If interested please contact me at hebuildsstars@gmail.com

Thank you!
kathystone

QUOTE 5/26/2012 4:24:00 PM
This IS a website for selling dogs. It directs prospects to the breeders who then can accept or decline the offers. Save your money and buy a pup or contact a breeder and maybe you can work a deal with them.
leettal

QUOTE 5/26/2012 6:27:11 PM

Quote hebuildsstars:

Hello,
Is anyone interested in creating a professional Dog Breeder website complete with online payment options for pet deposits and payments? I am looking to build my portfolio and myself and my family are looking for a toy breed yorkie, westie, or aussie. I would be willing to trade web design for a family pet. I have created several professional sites and can send samples upon request. If interested please contact me at hebuildsstars@gmail.com

Thank you!
  I might be interested.

Please send a sample to me.

haveaheartwisc@yahoo.com

Thank You,

Leetta % Have a Heart
hebuildsstars

QUOTE 5/28/2012 3:01:47 AM

Quote kathystone:

This IS a website for selling dogs. It directs prospects to the breeders who then can accept or decline the offers. Save your money and buy a pup or contact a breeder and maybe you can work a deal with them.
Thank you for your response. I assure you I am able to afford a puppy - my intent was to offer low-cost web design to breeders and since my family is currently looking for a family pet - I thought I may be able to offer a deal to anyone who may need an enhanced site. I am also looking to build my website portfolio as I have started a small web design business that caters to breeders.
Thank you!
Sincerely,
Kara
ramirezdianne513

QUOTE 1/25/2013 1:16:47 AM
Great info! I am looking forward for fast development of your website! Thanks!

Post Reply New Topic