Dingo mix ?

Dingo mix ?

mariwest

QUOTE 8/29/2011 10:26:29 PM
We adopted a dog from a rescue 2 years ago.  Although we were told she was lab/shepherd mix we have come to believe she is a dingo hybrid.  All of a sudden she has began urinating in the house (and in my bed) even after just coming in from her outdoor kennel.  Any ideas?
sitsy

QUOTE 9/3/2011 5:29:14 AM
The best suggestion I can give is sign up for behavior training with your dog. This is a symptom of how your dog is feeling. We have used a "Family companion" course with our dogs. It really helps to establish your relationship with your dog. You end up with a happier dog and a happier house hold. I'm not sure if you have tried this yet or not. But if you haven't, you really should. Dogs love to work for you and play with you. This program shows you how to work with your dog. It's alot of fun and helps you to understand your dogs needs with in the family unit. Alot of behaviors can be turned from a negative into possitive. We had a 15 yr old german short hair pointer who was VERY high energy. If we had not trained ourselves and him I doubt we would have been able to handle him or his behavior.  We had the best dog we could have wished for because of the effort we put in with the companion course. 15 yrs having a wonderful dog. We now have a saint bernard pup and are going through the course with him as well. It's a worth while investment.
kathystone

QUOTE 9/3/2011 9:37:07 AM
 I agree but I would also take a urine sample to the vet as there may be a problem and the only way she can tell you is by making her peeing a problem.
Post Reply New Topic