What kind of puppy does Jessica Simpson have?

What kind of puppy does Jessica Simpson have?

sophieandsally

6/12/2005 11:28:56 PM

Quote tessalicious9:

GB: Please Lock this POST!
wow this has been done to death!!! enough already!!!
ilovemaltipoos

7/8/2005 9:38:27 PM

Quote t1carter:

Ok I know Jessica has a Maltepoo, and it is a mix between a Maltese and a Poodle. And I have to say that the dog and its temperment and the fact that it is non shedding and hypoallergenic makes him worth every penny. Please don't argue with me on any of this because I got my maltepoo from the same breeder as Jessica and I know these are facts.
Wow!! You got your dog from the same breeder as Jessica Simpson's?? I really want a maltipoo, and I love the fact that they do not shed and their mild temperament. Please, please, if its alright with you, would you mind giving me the name of the breeder? I would appreciate it 100% !!! Thanks !
pudge

7/8/2005 11:48:19 PM
i got my maltepoo about a month ago..
the only hair she leaves behind is in the brush when i brush her..

i paid $550 for her

i wanted to add that just because people are rich doesn't mean that they have to buy the best.. there is no rule that says they have to buy pure bred ..

just another thing.. some of you ppl need to get a life.. how can you find some one elses real life problems entertaining. besides you can only be newlywed for so long
pupperluv0725

7/9/2005 12:33:32 AM
This is what I have read off the internet...
I got this info off of...www.sweetkisses.net/puppy.html

Name: Daisy
Breed: Malti-poo
Sex: Female
Birthdate: 5-7-2004 (9 weeks)
Champion bloodlines: No
Champion sired: No

Potential: Perfect pet
Price: USD $675.00
What's included: Current vaccinations, Veterinarian examination, Certificate of health, Health guarantee, Travel crate.
Additional information: This puppy has found a home with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey when he purchased her for Jessica's Birth day 7/10/04.

edited maoseger1010

mel12345

1/22/2006 2:47:58 PM

Quote simplylovely:

Hey random question here..
I was watching Newlyweds the other night and was wondering what kind of puppy Jessica Simpson has ... its soo cute
And if anyone knows the price range..

THANKS!
edited maoseger1010
jrue1985

1/22/2006 7:47:11 PM

Quote mel12345:

edited maoseger1010
Thanks for bringing this back for no reason...
lovemymalti

1/23/2006 12:16:54 PM
I have a malti Poo and she is the best dog i have ever had. She is sweet and loving and very smart. Muts are unintentional breeding. hybreds are an intentional mix, and many (pure breds) came from just such breeding. Mixing favorite breeds with a poodle allowes people with allergies to enjoy that breed. I have allergies but my Malti poo does not bother me.KayeKaye in our area(Texas) you can fine one for around 500.00. On the web they can run in the thousands. They are worth every penny.
anasazi

1/23/2006 12:27:24 PM
Oh please.. ADMIN, delete this thread!

If anyone out there is looking for a designer doggie.. CHECK OUT YOUR SHELTERS! Don't fall victim to puppy millers and BYBers.
townsy

9/20/2006 8:59:25 AM

Quote karenc64:

ITS A MUTT!!!!!! KUDO"S TO JESSICA,IM SURE SHE DID HER RESEARCH. ITS ADORABLE,LIKE MY MUTT,PIXY,MY SWEET,CUTE FURBALL,LHASA-POO.
SHE DOESNT HAVE PAPERS EITHER,AND GUESS WHAT,I DONT CARE.
MY COLLIE HAS PAPERS,AND GUESS WHAT,I DONT CARE.
PPL LIGHTEN UP ABOUT PURE BRED,MUTT,HYBRID,WHO CARES.
I DIDNT GET THE DOGS IN MY LIFETIME FOR THE AKC,I GOT THEM FOR ME!
ok well 1st jessica simpson's dog is a maultipoo how do i know because i got one just like her's from the same breeder. My girls name is paris and she is the same as dasiy. a toy poodle cross maltese. she is cream with fluffy curlz so thats how i know because i have proof from the breederthat is where they got jess's dog because they have photo's of nick buying her. so any body interested in a maultipoo i say thay are the best dogs to take every where in your bag dress but they are so loverble my dog Paris is the bestest pet i good dog for girls i think.