DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

leki2216

3/9/2006 10:26:23 AM
THIS IS A SCAM! A GUY THAT IS FROM WEST AFRICA email:hughesfitter@yahoo.com and refered me to this email: rasa101_s@yahoo.com
he will tell you that his puppies are gone, and send you another persons email regarding to that a another person has yorkies.

WARNING: DO NOT GET SCAMMED! THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS! ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY!! THEY DO NOT CARE! THEY ARE VERY CRUEL AND BE NICE TO YOU AT FIRST, AND THEN THEY WILL TRY SELL YOU A PUPPY AND PUT WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH AND CHANGE YOUR MINDS TO BUY ONE, DO NOT BUY FROM THESE 2 PEOPLE, THEY ARE BOTH SCAMMERS!!!

COMMON SENSE! YOU WILL KNOW WHAT DOESNT SOUND RIGHT. YOUR HEART WILL TELL YOU! IT SURE DID FOR ME!!
leki2216

3/9/2006 10:35:50 AM
DO NOT SEND MONEY THREW WESTERN UNION OR ANY OTHER WAYS TO SEND YOUR MONEY TO BUY A PUPPY, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE PEOPLE! PEOPLE ARE JUST SICKENING AND THEY SHOULD ALL GO TO HELL! THEY SHOULD GET KILLED!!!
stoppuppymill

3/9/2006 11:29:20 AM

Quote anasazi:

You gotta be kidding! These scammers have ads in newspapers too? Houston Chronicle?

As mentioned before, contact the local Bull dog Breed club. Texas is a big state, Im sure there is a parent bull dog club in your state. To find breed clubs either google search or go to AKC.org.

These scammers seem like theyre a dime a dozen... be very careful who you give your hard earned money to.

Of course they do - scammers and puppymillers will place their ads where ever they smell the $$. They will often lie about their location, for example they will say they are in NY when they are actually in Alabama. So when a person from NY calls, they will find out later that the dog will need to be shipped.
dusty082155

3/9/2006 1:54:36 PM
they also steal photos from websites and dogster pages. my french bulldogs have been for sale three different times now on puppyfind. the scammers have been stealing their pics from their dogster pages. we just got a new frenchie pup and i am leary now to make her a dogster page because of rocky and annies pics being stolen and advertised for sale. they always leave themselves a 5 star review. i know its the scammer because of the poor grammar. these scammers are pathetic low-life scum. i keep reporting them and they pop right back up. its getting very frustrating to see my dogs pics on that site for sale ! grrrrr
anasazi

3/9/2006 2:13:34 PM

Quote dusty082155:

they also steal photos from websites and dogster pages. my french bulldogs have been for sale three different times now on puppyfind. the scammers have been stealing their pics from their dogster pages. we just got a new frenchie pup and i am leary now to make her a dogster page because of rocky and annies pics being stolen and advertised for sale. they always leave themselves a 5 star review. i know its the scammer because of the poor grammar. these scammers are pathetic low-life scum. i keep reporting them and they pop right back up. its getting very frustrating to see my dogs pics on that site for sale ! grrrrr
There's a lady on dogster who had her Boxers pictures stolen as well.. I'm sure there are many dogs pics taken from dogster. The lady with the boxers took her pics off the site.

Stoppmills, I realize puppy millers advertise in the newspaper, Ive been to a millers 'showcase' facility just north of my home. I found him in the pet ads. What got my attention was that I noticed the same phone number under different breeds, so my curiosity was getting to me, I had to go check it out. I had no intention of buying a dog from him.

The internet puppy sites, newspaper and pet stores are the worst place to get a dog.
leki2216

3/9/2006 8:51:20 PM
Ok here are some examples of what CAMEROON PEOPLE will say in the email:

"It was nice reading from you"
"I need your full names, full address, phone number, and the closet airport near you"
"Puppies that are selling for $400-700, especially yorkies or maltese, everywhere else you will find from $1000 to 1500."
"Please send me the amount of $100 for shipping, and will get my shipping agents to ship the puppy right to your home"

NEVER GO FOR PUPPIES THAT HAVE THEIR SHOTS ARE UP TO DATE,(Word of lie) and also NEVER GO FOR PUPPIES FOR THAT PRICE.

WHEN THEY SEND PICTURES, THEY GET IT OFF FROM OTHER PEOPLES ADS.

mja1103

3/10/2006 9:13:59 AM
I received this in my junk mail and thought I'd pass it along. What's strange about it is that I have contacted NO ONE about a Yorkie!!

hello,
I know you will be suprised to see my email. i got your email from administrators of some puppy sales site that you need a puppy. i explained to them about the puppy i have and they reviewed and released your email to me. I rescued a yorkie some time ago during the hurricane katrica disaster. so i tried taking the puppy to the rescued dogs home, and after some investigation and missing puppy notification, the owner of the yorkie puppy could not be indentified. so the puppy was left in my care. so i registered the puppy for akc, and it was certified as a full breed yorkie. so it was also crossed with another full breed yorkie from my vet doctor and right now the yorkie puppy i rescue gave birth to 3 beautiful yorkies 12 weeks ago, a male and two females. so right am am contacting you for the care of this yorkie puppies.

I want to send the puppy to who ever that will take good care of the puppy. i cant take the puppy, though it has been with me for some time now and i have given a very good caring home.The vet doctor has given it all the required shots and its up to date. The puppies are now akc and ckc registered and they weighs 3 lb right now, but with the vet doctor's description the puppies will weigh 5 to 6 lbs at maturity. the puppies are full and pure breed. they are strong and healthy.Right now i do call the puppy yorkie, but you can change the name if you want it to be yours.

I work with unicef and i have now been transfered to west africa. so iw ant to know if you are interested in the puppy, so that i can have it sent to you. i have made enquirings and shipping will cost $400 to usa. i am now happy that i have rescued the puppy and am i want to make sure it children will have a good home to who ever that will keep the puppy. it will take 5 to 10 hours to get to you, depending on your location in united states.

I attach pictures of the yorkies. So if you are interested. give me a phone number i can reach you, and also your name and address.
looking forward to your reply

blade williams
foxfire_ga79

3/10/2006 9:17:38 AM
Are they ever going to catch on that as soon as Americans hear "Africa" we automatically assume they are scammers?
Man, this person is a whole sack full of stupid.
mja1103

3/10/2006 9:34:30 AM
I forgot to post his email address, so here it is. I sent him a scathing reply back..should have saved it and let everyone see it...

bladewilly11@yahoo.com
stoppuppymill

3/10/2006 9:55:11 AM
Stoppmills, I realize puppy millers advertise in the newspaper, Ive been to a millers 'showcase' facility just north of my home. I found him in the pet ads. What got my attention was that I noticed the same phone number under different breeds, so my curiosity was getting to me, I had to go check it out. I had no intention of buying a Dog from him.

The internet puppy sites, newspaper and pet stores are the worst place to get a dog.

True, and no matter how many times we say it people will still buy from them. I met a woman yesterday who had no clue what a puppymill was. Education is the key but it is hard to reach everyone. If people stopped buying from mills and BYB and adopted from legit rescues and shelters, the millers would be forced out of business.
singofam

3/10/2006 10:59:39 AM

Quote harleydd:

Absolutely correct. Here Here. Come on people, why would you buy a dog over the internet anyway, there are so many ways to get any breed. There has got to be a local breeder in your area. Do your homework. I can NOT understand how someone would actually trust someone thru the internet and in Africa no less. Come on. Wake up.
I can't find a local breeder in my area that is why I was looking on here, trust me, I tried. I did find a couple but their puppies were all gone or all boys and weren't breeding again for another year. I bought one puppy off the internet and he's perfect, I got another one and I pick her up today. If you think it's so wrong to buy or sell a dog on the internet, why were you on this site anyway? The breeder I bought my dog off of is indeed very caring and asked if I'd send regular email updates and pictures of the dog which I have done. You can generalize by saying EVERYONE. I agree to do your homework though because I got scammed by Nigerians even though they wanted the money sent to Canada. I live close to Canada and it wouldn't be a long flight otherwise I never would've tried to get the dog.
anasazi

3/10/2006 12:21:06 PM
"If you think it's so wrong to buy or sell a Dog on the internet, why were you on this site anyway?"

We get this question all the time.. LOL I found this site by searching yahoo for a rescue. After looking at the supposed 'rescues' for adoption, I thought to myself, these are not legit rescues orgs advertising here.. Actually I was looking for a site similar to petfinder.com which BTW is a legit site. I noticed the forum listed on the left site and to my surprise, people were telling others to buy a puppy from a picture... its great, they will send it to your door! You dont order a dog (a living being that will be with you for 10 or more years) as if its a Dooney and Bourke handbag! Ive been here ever since educating people to know there are other alternatives to finding a puppy rather than ordering from a BYB, Broker, or Puppy Mill (most of the advertisements for pups are from BYB's Brokers and Mills)

If you did not physically go to the breeders home then you have no idea where your puppy came from. Listen these unscrupulous people are out to make a buck, they will tell potential buyers ANYTHING to sell a dog.

mayfields

3/14/2006 4:54:55 AM
ive just been in contact with a man saying he was chris donne from the usa, he would send us a baby capuchine monkey for free, if we paid the shipping 230 by moneygram straight to him. his phone number was 002376665 and have found out that, that is a cameroon number, thankyou for shareing your experiences about this so it it doesnt happen again:thankyou
mayfields

3/14/2006 4:59:29 AM

Quote animalcrazee:

ATTENTION!!
l_berkly@yahoo.com is a scam artist. They are selling Yorkie puppies from Cameroon!!! I was notified ahead of them picking up the Western Union and Cancelled payment.
They say that Roland Gwandi will be picking up the money and that he is a financial person. NOT!! It is being sent to Bamenda Cameroon Africa!!

This is a total SCAM!! BEWARE!!
I would like to hear from others who have been scamed!! text
yes the same happend to me i found out just in time,they wanted 230 for shipping for a capuchine monkey he claimed that he was called chris donne and that he was a man of god from the usa . having looked at his phone number i found out it was from cameroon.
anasazi

3/14/2006 12:30:40 PM
Lookie what I got today in my email.. Not sure if this is a scammer or not. What I find funny is that Im not interested in Bulldogs, and I have no idea where these people got my email addy as Im not signed up for any puppy sites other than this one but its just to post on this forum. whatya think...scammer..? The "from" field says "Champion Acres Kennel"

~~~~~~~

Good Day,

We are registered pet breeder and we have been exporting pets to
different parts of the world,we have different breeds of Bulldog
puppies available for accomodative price.

For every puppy we export will be registered and vaccinated against parvo,distemper and rabbies and we guarantee that every dog we ship is health checked and certified before export.

All our puppies are AKC certified..

Your satisfaction is a promise of our total dedication to help make the
most successful presentation for your demand.

Expecting to hearing from you and being of good service.

Regards,

Radebe.

leki2216

3/15/2006 9:31:19 AM
Yes it is a scam, that email that you got about bulldogs or whatever breeds of types he has, yes it is. I think its best for you to get a puppy locally around in your country. People from Cameroon say they are from this place, but actually they live in Cameroon, so just everyone please...who ever gets emails of what the Cameroon have for sale, they could beg u for the money, and saying that God answered their prayer, and want them to go to a good home, they just want the money, they dont have puppies for sale, all they want is money.
anasazi

3/15/2006 9:47:14 AM

Quote leki2216:

Yes it is a scam, that email that you got about bulldogs or whatever breeds of types he has, yes it is. I think its best for you to get a puppy locally around in your country. People from Cameroon say they are from this place, but actually they live in Cameroon, so just everyone please...who ever gets emails of what the Cameroon have for sale, they could beg u for the money, and saying that God answered their prayer, and want them to go to a good home, they just want the money, they dont have puppies for sale, all they want is money.
Thanks for the reply... Goodie I think I will have alittle fun with them.

sallyann1969

3/18/2006 12:56:12 PM
go have a look at

http://mccaig.gotpetloversonline.com/

sallyann
gouldian

3/28/2006 2:40:03 PM
Alrighty, time to have some fun with these scammers, I am going to e-mail some of them and tell them I am a bird breeder here in Canada (which I actually am) and have a few thousand dollars to spend on birds, After this person gets off of cloud 9 I will ask him if he has any Kwigibo parrots for sale and I will offer him 400.00 per parrot if he can get them for me, of course there is no such thing as a kwigibo parrot (I got the name from a Simpson's episode)If he says he can get them for me, I will ask for a picture before I send any money, or If he doesn't I will tell him that I will send the full payment via western Union and give him a fake tracking number, he will respond and tell me its the wrong number, Then I will give him a few more bogus numbers, and then finally tell him first there is no such bird as kwigibo, nor will I be sending him a dime!
The best part of this is in Cameroon there is only 1 Western Union station and that is at the Airport, so he will have to run a few times to western union
foxfire_ga79

3/28/2006 3:17:31 PM

Quote gouldian:

Alrighty, time to have some fun with these scammers, I am going to e-mail some of them and tell them I am a bird breeder here in Canada (which I actually am) and have a few thousand dollars to spend on birds, After this person gets off of cloud 9 I will ask him if he has any Kwigibo parrots for sale and I will offer him 400.00 per parrot if he can get them for me, of course there is no such thing as a kwigibo parrot (I got the name from a Simpson's episode)If he says he can get them for me, I will ask for a picture before I send any money, or If he doesn't I will tell him that I will send the full payment via western Union and give him a fake tracking number, he will respond and tell me its the wrong number, Then I will give him a few more bogus numbers, and then finally tell him first there is no such bird as kwigibo, nor will I be sending him a dime!
The best part of this is in Cameroon there is only 1 Western Union station and that is at the Airport, so he will have to run a few times to western union
I didn't know that Cameroon had only ONE WU station!! The cops around here make it sound like it would be impossible to figure out which WU they would use. Jerks.
Have fun with it. Sounds like a good prank.