DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

gracieannroberts

2/13/2006 3:51:40 PM
Don't buy any puppies from Dimond Acres Kennel.com
They are scammers. They told me one price on french bull dog. Next day e mailed price gone up 200.00. Puppies come from Germany not usa.
gracieannroberts

2/13/2006 3:54:58 PM
I am about to back out of whole thing a much as I want another English bull dog. My local breeder is sold out of puppies. To keep my little girl company. She had anothe dog to play with only he suddenly had to be put to sleep a month ago.
luvzpuppz

2/13/2006 4:05:36 PM
Be patient. There is no reason to rush getting another dog. You will have your new family member for a long time. It is more important to make sure you get a well bred dog.

Try contacting your local bulldog club and ask them for breeders in the area.
anasazi

2/13/2006 4:55:07 PM

Quote gracieannroberts:

The add came out of Houston,Tx paper on bull dogs. That is how we ended up with larry from cameroom.
You gotta be kidding! These scammers have ads in newspapers too? Houston Chronicle?

As mentioned before, contact the local Bull dog Breed club. Texas is a big state, Im sure there is a parent bull dog club in your state. To find breed clubs either google search or go to AKC.org.

These scammers seem like theyre a dime a dozen... be very careful who you give your hard earned money to.

gracieannroberts

2/13/2006 9:17:24 PM
My local breeder called today to tell me all her sold puppies fell threw and wanted to know if we would like to have pick of her all white male english bull dogs puppies. She will bring the puppies to us to pick out which one and gvie us a discount to becasue we own one of hers already. So much better than begin taken for money.
luvzpuppz

2/13/2006 9:19:42 PM
Phew! Looks like things worked out well for you. Glad you found this forum before you lost your money. Congrats on your new puppy! Post pics as soon as you have them :)
gracieannroberts

2/14/2006 4:05:30 PM
Thank you for telling me about begin scammed. I can't wait to see our new english bull dog puppy. Get to have pick of litter to. They are all white puppies. With AKC papers to. It's the breeder that my english bull came from 2 1/2 years ago.
gracieannroberts

2/15/2006 2:14:22 PM
Would you belive I can't seen to get rid of guy from Cameroon. He keeps emailing me about the dog. I told him No and now all sudden I am hearing from people that have bought dogs from him I don't even know these people. Still buying from local breeder. I keep trashing his mail and his freinds to. What a nut case must want money real bad. Not getting any from me.
sallyann1969

2/16/2006 10:00:44 AM
BLOCK HIS EMAIL ADDRESS! And his 'friends' too as they come to you. I bet you these so called 'friends' are just him again with other email address's anyway. They have many email address's and it's sooooo easy to get them too. If they get found out they just change their name and address. Don't reply to him again whatever you do and you can put up his details here to warn others about him. On the site terrificpets.com there is a long long list of scammers, you could check out his name there or send them his details to add to the list.
I am so glad you never gave him any money and you have decided to go with your local breeder. That puppy would never have arrived!
sallyann
proudparents

2/16/2006 2:59:24 PM
Hello everyone its been a while since i last posted or im just not comming on much anymore ether way glad to see lots more posts are being made and lots of new members joining in

I have made a web site posting pictures and email address from scammers in Cameroon they are all english bull dogs at the moment but if anyone has anyother breeds or animals please email them to be i would be more then happy to post them on my site
email: proudparentsof_kaylee@hotmail.com

sallyann1969

2/17/2006 8:17:55 AM
I've checked it out ProudParents and it's EXCELLENT!!! Well Done! I was going to make one myself but I'm soooooooo rubbish on the computer. LOL.
EVERYONE CHECK IT OUT!

http://mccaig.gotpetloversonline.com/

I've got some more emails comong to me so I will let you know about them when I get them ok
sallyann
xxxamorexxx

2/17/2006 3:37:17 PM

Wow, cameroon scammers....i don't know if my situation is similar...but this one may not be a scam...

I've been reading this post for quite some time...so i decided to try something.....at first, he wanted me to wire him the money and THEN he'd ship the dog......well......

I actually talked this guy into sending me the pup first before I pay for it (English bulldog)......because of the scams i've heard...he said he's heard of them as well.....he said he will send the puppy, and let me sign for it, so longs i promise to pay him afterwards.....

This will be interesting to see ......
sallyann1969

2/17/2006 6:33:45 PM
WOW
I am shocked, I really really want to know how this one goes you MUST keep us posted on here, please. Is this guy in Cameroon??
Keep in touch OK you can email me stuff about it if you wish sallyann1969@hotmail.co.uk
My guess is that if he's not a scammer everything will go well but if he is i bet the dog will get to Heathrow then he will need money from you, hmmmm we'll see. Just remember I'm in Heathrow and can tell you if the puppy is here or not.
I hope ProudParents has seen this too
sallyann
britt512

2/19/2006 1:10:53 AM
I was almost scammed twice!! Luckily nothing sounded right and for two people to be "relocated" to west africa was kinda fishy. One was named Brennda Sullfolk who claimed to be a breeder that sold maltese puppies but had no more and refered me to a man named Trevor Victor who was relocated to west africa and couldnt afford to keep the puppies. Another was a man named Matt who had recently moved with his family to west africa to work.

Currently I am speaking with a woman from colorado who wants me to send payment through money gram, and when I asked her to work through escrow she said she didn't know how to use it/worked and that it would be eaiser for her to use money gram since she has used it before. What do you think should I go through with it or no??

foxfire_ga79

2/19/2006 1:14:28 AM

Quote britt512:

I was almost scammed twice!! Luckily nothing sounded right and for two people to be "relocated" to west africa was kinda fishy. One was named Brennda Sullfolk who claimed to be a breeder that sold maltese puppies but had no more and refered me to a man named Trevor Victor who was relocated to west africa and couldnt afford to keep the puppies. Another was a man named Matt who had recently moved with his family to west africa to work.

Currently I am speaking with a woman from colorado who wants me to send payment through money gram, and when I asked her to work through escrow she said she didn't know how to use it/worked and that it would be eaiser for her to use money gram since she has used it before. What do you think should I go through with it or no??

I think you should ask if she'll accept a personal check. Wire transfers leave the buyer too vulnerable, and there are plenty of scammers on this side of the pond. If she doesn't know how to "work" a check, tell her you've decided to go somewhere else.
Is there any particular reason you haven't been able to find a Maltese puppy closer to where you live?
sallyann1969

2/19/2006 9:03:11 AM
Britt, have I spoken to you on email??? If it is you I have emailed you a couple of times about this but you havn't replied. If it's not you I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry.
Let me know
sallyann
proudparents

2/20/2006 6:34:29 AM

Quote xxxamorexxx:

Wow, cameroon scammers....i don't know if my situation is similar...but this one may not be a scam...

I've been reading this post for quite some time...so i decided to try something.....at first, he wanted me to wire him the money and THEN he'd ship the dog......well......

I actually talked this guy into sending me the pup first before I pay for it (English bulldog)......because of the scams i've heard...he said he's heard of them as well.....he said he will send the puppy, and let me sign for it, so longs i promise to pay him afterwards.....

This will be interesting to see ......
Hello I am still weary about this situation I have heard it all before it never goes right something always goes wrong have you checked out my site I have over 50 pictures of english bull dogs/puppies on my site from scammers

this person can turn around and put a COD on the puppy and raise the price...the puppy might be really sick....might get stopped at a airport and then they will ask you for money
there is just so much that could go wrong
please be careful and let me know how things work out

mdkgmiller

2/22/2006 1:32:13 PM

Quote shellym9:

Hello again Shelly,

Since our next shipping is scheduled for tomorrow, wednesday, you can go aheadand send us your full address and your choosen airport of arrival, so that we book the shipping for Aspri. When you send us the payment details, we will just confirm everything and send you the shipping details. thanks

Hughes

Thanks for the posting. I just got the EXACT same email from this guy, with the exact same puppy listed -- funny it hasn't changed much in the last 5 months! You saved me from making a huge mistake! God Bless.
pinkeri

2/27/2006 4:17:41 PM
Its really sad that there are people out there that can sink this low without even batting an eye but there are.

I sent money to someone thru Western Union once (not for a puppy, for some tapes of Little house on the prairie before it was for sale everywhere) and got completely taken but this was a long time ago before these scams were so popular...and no one was warned. Thankfully it was only 50 bucks but still hurt me.

What I don't understand, is why people keep sending money to people thru Western Union when it says almost everywhere NOT to do this. Ebay puts warnings up and NextDayPets,,,etc,,,
Especially after hearing some of the stories these scammers give on why they are suddenly not at original location but instead in a whole other country now??? and different names to send money to also?
I know that some people are just new to the internet and purchasing but thats even more reason to get guidance from a knowledgeable user before forking over your cash right???

A couple of dollars ,,,maybe go it alone and take the risk but I see a lot of people losing hundreds and thousands!!! That is soooo crazy!
Maybe it's just me, but I just can't give money up that easily without making sure I won't lose it somehow,,,or at least not lose it "easily",,, scammers need to work to get my cash...LoL

I do honestly hope that someday they can figure out a way to prosecute these scammers or at least limit the amount of people falling for it somehow but right now, this post is a good thing.
Sorry to people who lost money...It sickens me thinking about the jerks that now have your money....but hopefully you will have learned something about internet purchasing now

proudparents

3/8/2006 11:04:49 AM
Also I think maybe a note should be made that when sending money through Western
Union you do not need the MTCN to collect (as scammers say you do) and the main
reason for question and answer is so you don't have to provide proper ID. If
you wish you can call Western Union to confirm this. I believe people need to
be warned about that as well.

http://mccaig.gotpetloversonline.com/