daviespets@yahoo.ie

enice maliphan maliphanbreeder@yahoo.com

MRS,GEORGEANN THOMAS
ann_5xx@yahoo.com

teke mungyeh worldwidetero@yahoo.co.uk
th01@myway.com

proudparents

2/8/2006 6:20:20 PM
I am getting so sick and tired of these Cameroon scammers they are freaking everywhere i look and they at first lie about where they are located in there adds just to get people to contact them its sick it really needs to be stopped
anasazi

2/8/2006 6:53:43 PM
If people would research breeders, then they wouldnt get taken by these scums. One email from these scammers shows major red flags.

This may sound harsh, but for those that fall for thier sob story, and low prices, almost deserve it. I would bet those that have been taken will be sure to find a reputable breeder next time around. So chalk it up as a learning experience..

Face it, there will always be those lowlifes that will scam people for anything.. no matter what the product is.. Its the consumer that needs to do their homework.
maoseger1010

2/8/2006 8:15:26 PM
"Face it, there will always be those lowlifes that will scam people for anything.. no matter what the product is.. Its the consumer that needs to do their homework."

I'm afraid I have to agree.
mja1103

2/8/2006 8:27:05 PM
FIRST CLUE: The puppy/dog being sold is 500.00/shipping included. Shipping generally costs 250.00. I know of no ethical breeder that's going to sell a Yorkie or a Bolognese for 250.00. SECOND CLUE: The listing has no personal identity. Example: Name, website, telephone number, address, etc. The Scammers typically will have names such as "Johnson", "Michael". There is no website, no phone number. Beware of P.O. Boxes or Western Union only. If it sounds too good to be true it is. There are legitimate and ethical breeders that have puppies/dogs for sale online. It's absolutely crucial for anyone searching for a particular breed to do thorough research and be responsible. By the same token, the breeder has the obligation to do thorough research on any potential buyer.
mja1103

2/8/2006 8:36:34 PM
Had more I wanted to add: Pay particular attention to the grammar that is used. The scammers typically can't spell, and use "broken" sentences, etc. Also, there should always be a contract between the two parties signed by both parties before anything else is done. Remember: There is NO protection, no recourse for any buyer who purchases from someone outside of the United States. If you are dealing with someone in the U.S. it's important to keep all emails..you've got to have a paper trail. This includes your phone bills as proof you've either called and or spoken to the breeder.
anasazi

2/8/2006 11:48:45 PM
FIRST CLUE: Offering pets from NIGERIA? That right there ALONE, should send a potential buyer running.
mja1103

2/9/2006 12:31:41 AM
No Kidding!!!! If it's from Cameroon, Nigeria, Africa....RUN FAST AND FAR!
proudparents

2/9/2006 11:53:24 PM

Yeah I totaly agree with all of you and thank god I have never been scammed I knew it all didnt seem right even before i found this web site but still all of you have helped me and its nice to talk about this with you all
Yeah like i have said before i have several other web site i post at warning people about the scams going on and i get several emails a day from people thanking me and it really does feel great, but then there is thous people that ask me to check out there email address and contact them to see if it could be the real deal no matter how many times i try to explain to them i dont think its a good plan to deal with people from Cameroon or africa they still want to try so at times i just want to give up on doing what i am doing....and what was said its there own fault for falling for it all i also agree with that.....you cant save them all right?
but i have noticed on a few sites there is less people from cameroon trying to sell puppys they have switched to ether birds or monkeys
does anyone even know if it was a real deal could you bring a bird or monkey into Canada or the states from another country???????????

Great news thou on a good note I have finally found a breeder in Ontario and the dog will be going into heat in July its far away but its worth the wait I have waited over 2 years for my puppy and now that i have reasearched the breed enough and am in a place in my life where I can get a puppy all is good i cant wait

until next time guys its been fun take care
sallyann1969

2/10/2006 4:25:39 AM
Unfortunatly, yes you can ship birds, monkeys, exotics to anywhere from anywhere as long as you have all the correct documentation. Trouble is most people wouldn't know exactly what documentation is required and expect the shipper/breeder to know and help them out with it. Thats where these idiots in Cameroon have the upper hand, even if they don't know it themselves. I know someone who tried to get a monkey from them, not to actually get one but to see how far the scammers would go. As soon as he started talking about Cites permits and DWA licences the ones in Cameroon knew he knew what he was talking about and stopped emailing. This is the only intellegence they have.
BUT DON'T GIVE UP PROUDPARENTS, I for one think your doing a wonderful job and it's absolutely true that you can't help everyone.
Good luck with the pup, All the best wishes in the world :)
chesterbester

2/10/2006 9:25:51 AM
HELLO Yes Im sorry I also can not understand why anyone in their right mind would buy a puppy over the internet from some place ive never even heard of......why on earth would you send money?? these scammers are doing it and getting away with it cuz there are so many ppl out there letting them....honest to god you cant be that desperate for a puppy to pay and buy it on line?.....when there are so many breeders that would live in driving distance?.
anasazi

2/10/2006 11:06:09 AM

Quote chesterbester:

HELLO Yes Im sorry I also can not understand why anyone in their right mind would buy a puppy over the internet from some place ive never even heard of......why on earth would you send money?? these scammers are doing it and getting away with it cuz there are so many ppl out there letting them....honest to god you cant be that desperate for a puppy to pay and buy it on line?.....when there are so many breeders that would live in driving distance?.
IMO, theyre baiting these uninformed people with $200.00 Yorkies and other breeds.. Anyone who has done their homework would know that Yorkies cost far more than $200.

I would be having a little fun with them...give em a taste of their own medicine.
sallyann1969

2/10/2006 12:39:18 PM
Sounds like fun AnAsAzi (tee hee)
If anyone wants to have a go, give them hell!!! There are a few of these scammers advertising on http://london.kijiji.ca under animals. Look for Yorkies for sale even English Bull Terriers and I know there is one on there right now for African Grey Parrots. Some of the scammers say they are in Cameroon some don't but the adds are normally in quite bad English and they say stuff like: very cute little puppy and that it has all its health papers etc. Thay always say that shipping is available and to contact them via email.
Give it a go ANYONE what can they do to you, send a nasty email, that's about it. BUT DON'T SEND THEM ANY MONEY!!!!! If you find one tell me about it!!
honey143

2/10/2006 8:23:52 PM
Here is what amazes me about anyone who thinks they can order a puppy from another country. You guys honestly think they are allowed to ship live animals from Africa and not have them be quarantened at the aiport?? Common have some more comon sense than that. Why the HECK would you buy a dog from another country especially one know for diseases like maleria and Aids and when there are plently of dog breeders in the US. It IS a scam because these people don't have these breeds, it's very unlikely that Africa would carry these tiny toy breeds and it's even less likely that they would be allowed to just ship it to you at a cost less than what US charges for shipping an animal. Most country require quarantine and this isn't anything new and i'm positive the US wouldnt want a dog from a country like Africa to mix with the public or other animals knowing it might be carrying something.
gracieannroberts

2/13/2006 3:13:07 PM
Anyone heard of this person larry nov he is cameroom. He is getting ready to ship us an English bull dog male. Called us today to tell us dog will come Feb 15,2006. He wants us to send money today egram. The cost of dog is 750.00. Left know phone number than what he give me in email. I have caller Id. Help before to late. I hate to lose money . I really need answer.
luvzpuppz

2/13/2006 3:14:43 PM
NO NO NO! Find a local breeder.
gracieannroberts

2/13/2006 3:34:09 PM
moneygram is a transfer agency of money,we prefer it because it is near our location,we could prefer western union but it is very far from our location.moneygram agency is in your country pay the money through them and we shall pick it,but if you can not get them pay through western union with the following info,
CITY:BAFOUSSAM
TEST QUESTIONS:OUR NEW FRIENDS
ANSWER: LARRY&ALICIA
You shall mail us the MTC number after payment,then give us a call to inform us.

This what emailed us today. What I can't figure out is why he called us today asked us what we were going to do with puppy? How we would take care of it.
gracieannroberts

2/13/2006 3:36:48 PM
The add came out of Houston,Tx paper on bull dogs. That is how we ended up with larry from cameroom.
luvzpuppz

2/13/2006 3:41:02 PM
DO NOT BUY A DOG FROM THIS PERSON!

There are tons of bulldog breeders in the United States. I almost guarantee you this is a scam.