DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

mja1103

12/19/2005 3:35:36 PM
To reiterate: People searching for their new family member need to do their research and be aware of all of the options. It's wonderful that there is an escrow service offered, and if the puppy is advertised on this site members need to take advantage of it. However, there is NO protection if they send the money Western Union to a foreign country. There needs to be some form of regulation and avenue to take to prosecute the people pulling these scams. Thank you to the Administrator for pointing out the Escrow services. Use it for your protection!
funnybunny

12/19/2005 4:15:19 PM

Quote mja1103:

To reiterate: People searching for their new family member need to do their research and be aware of all of the options. It's wonderful that there is an escrow service offered, and if the puppy is advertised on this site members need to take advantage of it. However, there is NO protection if they send the money Western Union to a foreign country. There needs to be some form of regulation and avenue to take to prosecute the people pulling these scams. Thank you to the Administrator for pointing out the Escrow services. Use it for your protection!
Because these people are in another country, I doubt anything will be done about it. They could easily be lying about their address and such. All they need is a photo i.d. to pick up the money from Western Union. It could easily be fake, or it could be real. Either way, I doubt they would be found considering it is indeed another country.
colesys

12/29/2005 4:31:00 PM
I almost purchased a maltese from Cameroon. The name of the people selling them are James and Nancy Whitt. They say they own a farm in Cameroon and will send Puppies to the UK from Cameroon. I'm so glad I found this forum.

This is the website....

http://whitt.gotpetsonline.com/website

They may be completely legitimate but it got me concerned. Has anyone head of them?
shihtzupr

12/29/2005 5:36:55 PM
Noone should ever buy puppies from out of the country. That leaves so much space to commit fraud.
iamsomad

1/3/2006 2:09:30 AM

Quote keightylynn:

NO ONE order puppies from Cameroon. It's a scam!! I ordered a puppy form them last week, sent the money western Union and the puppy never came. Look out for names like: Jennies pets, Afropets, Forba Karl, Alison Ngum, Mr. Derekson F. All of these people were involved in the scam. If they give you references, Google their addresses, the ones they gave us were all College Universities. Real pet owners do not ship puppies that far. DO NOT TRUST CAMEROON OR ANY OTHER COUNTRIES PUPPY ADS!!! texttext

My sister- inlaw, just payed over $100 in westurn union today for a 9 month old female chihuahua.
I just found this site now...
I hope she doesn't get screwed over....
If anyone has any further information about these scams please e-mail me at callme_b@hotmail.com
thank youtext
iamsomad

1/3/2006 2:18:34 AM

Quote animalcrazee:

ATTENTION!!
l_berkly@yahoo.com is a scam artist. They are selling Yorkie puppies from Cameroon!!! I was notified ahead of them picking up the Western Union and Cancelled payment.
They say that Roland Gwandi will be picking up the money and that he is a financial person. NOT!! It is being sent to Bamenda Cameroon Africa!!

This is a total SCAM!! BEWARE!!
I would like to hear from others who have been scamed!! text
Please any information would be greatly apriciated.
Does anyone know how to get justice if this happens?
We are from canada.
Please e-mail me at:
Callme_b@hotmail.com
iamsomad

1/3/2006 3:16:55 AM

Quote iamsomad:

Please any information would be greatly apriciated.
Does anyone know how to get justice if this happens?
We are from canada.
Please e-mail me at:
Callme_b@hotmail.com

HAS ANYONE SUCSESSFULLY Purchased a from cameroon?
please email me if you have at; Callme_b@hotmail.com
jhimes683

1/5/2006 4:58:50 PM
Has anyone heard of Bridget from carinepethouse@outgun.com or of a Paul Jenkins? Beware of these names.

Jan
jhimes683

1/5/2006 5:04:38 PM
Call Me..... did the person send pictures of the puppy?

Jan
eyrobinson

1/8/2006 12:32:36 AM
File a report at http://www.ifccfbi.gov. If you have been scammed. Give as much detail as possible. Hopefully they can help.
sallyann1969

2/1/2006 8:41:44 AM
THIS IS A MAJOR NASTY SCAM!!! Innocent people are being conned out of their hard earned cash by these people and it must be stopped! And its not just puppy's, it's monkeys, parrots, exotics, all from Cameroon.
As far as I can gather the people in Cameroon are replying to adds posted on websites for wanted puppy's with some sob story about how they need to have their much loved pet re-homed. Then the puppy's are apparently shipped to them. The puppy's arrive at London and there is a problem with paperwork, more money has to be sent within a VERY short space of time or the puppy has to go into quarantine. This then dosn't happen and the puppy is sent back to Cameroon.
Firstly, I work at Heathrow in London and animals in transit through the UK DO NOT go into quarantine as such, they are just in transit. They are kept in a quarantine facility but none of the same rules apply as to those being imported into the UK with regard to paperwork etc. Secondly, I have heard that they are shipped with Cameroon Airlines but Cameroon Airlines do not fly into the UK at all. Thirdly, the email address for where the puppy is being held at Heathrow Airport is spelt Hethro and the person to whom the email is for does not exist at Heathrow.
Alot of companies are having their names dragged through the mud with this and I have started to contact them to let them know and maybe they will take some sort of action. But as its the internet there's probably not alot they can do. I have contacted The Cameroon Embassy here in London, Cameroon Airlines and I will be contacting British Airways also as they have been mentioned. Other companies names being used that I am aware of are Petsell, Delta, Western Union and jet-a-pet. All of which, I am sure, are legitimate companies who would not like this bad publicity.
If anyone has any other names or has been scammed and would like to contact me please post here and I can try with more of your info. I don't think for one minute this is going to stop but people need to be made aware to give these people in Cameroon less of a chance to do it again. Thanks for listening.
Sallyann
autumni76

2/1/2006 9:42:10 AM
I've been reading the postings in this thread very closely. I must say, scams are really to be condemned.

I also know that reputable breeders does not ship their pups too far. Perhaps a little distance could be possible? Anyway, I'm looking for a pup which, unfortunately, is not available in my country at all. Thus, I've not much of a choice but to search the internet.

As for the SCAMS, perhaps when my frds are free, they'll play a merry-go-round game with them to keep these wicked ppl too busy to create more sins. HA!
proudparents

2/1/2006 1:54:08 PM
Mark Gretch
email: petshood2005@yahoo.com

bala che email: locu_8@outgun.com

S Claudia email:sandiepets@yahoo.com

Modanna Rose email: madkeys@surfbirder.com (not to sure still working with this breeder will keep you all updated)

all these people are from Cameroon and are scammers
I have started posts on this web site and another one and someone got back to me about a yorkie breed Mark Gretch someone sent him money for a puppy and never got the puppy and he wont reply to there emails anymore so stay away
the other 2 have personaly threated me because i wanted to set up an escrow account to buy a puppy off them so that just tells me that they are not a good breeder and there intenchens are to rip people off of there hard earned money so stay away from them
sallyann1969

2/1/2006 2:44:24 PM

Quote proudparents:

Mark Gretch
email: petshood2005@yahoo.com

bala che email: locu_8@outgun.com

S Claudia email:sandiepets@yahoo.com

Modanna Rose email: madkeys@surfbirder.com (not to sure still working with this breeder will keep you all updated)

all these people are from Cameroon and are scammers
I have started posts on this web site and another one and someone got back to me about a yorkie breed Mark Gretch someone sent him money for a puppy and never got the puppy and he wont reply to there emails anymore so stay away
the other 2 have personaly threated me because i wanted to set up an escrow account to buy a puppy off them so that just tells me that they are not a good breeder and there intenchens are to rip people off of there hard earned money so stay away from them
Can you please tell me wht other website you are posting messages on so I can join in and do the same. The more people that hear about this the better. Let us all spread the word. If we stop just one person dealing with these people its all been worth it.
Sallyann
proudparents

2/1/2006 3:15:19 PM
hello everyone i have 2 more person to report Matan Breeders forum
email: matanbreeders@hotmail.com
mozadan Int
email: mozandan@yahoo.com

these people are selling the same dogs Matan doesnt want to set up an escrow account and doesnt care that i tell people not to buy from him because he is well know and people will always buy from him well i have also made him awear that he and someone else have the same pictures of puppys and none of them know the other so i dont know kinda fishy there as well

other web sites i am posting at is http://london.kijiji.ca/ this is were i have found most of the scammers at its a pet website just like this one but for all of Canada tons of scammers there
I am also going to start posting on http://www.gotpetsonline.com/cgi-bin/Eware/view_ads.cgi
and this site aswell http://www.domesticsale.com/Classifieds/
and i am sure there is many more i can find as well I am tired of people getting ripped off as well and i as well want as many people to know about the scammers in Cameroon and not to buy from them ever again
anasazi

2/1/2006 3:38:11 PM
If you go to terrificpets.com and click on the scammers link, you will see a list of scammers email addys and a description of their scam. Beware, these scammers use different emails all the time.. Gosh that must be hard to keep up with.. I can barely deal with my yahoo mail much less 100's of web based emails..

The best way to avoid a scammer is to search for a breeder in your area.. a breeder in which you can meet in person. Also, know the going price for the breed in question as these scammers advertise dogs that cost far less than what a reputable breeder would offer. The price in itself should be a redflag!!!
proudparents

2/2/2006 8:28:03 AM
Thank you for that website i have contacted them and gave them all the email address i have found so far and now i would like to share 2 more emails i have recived ALRIGHT I CAN NOT POST THE EMAILS ON HERE THIS TIME I GUESS THERE WAS TO MUCH SWEARING IN THEM THAT I JUST COULDNT NOT GET OUT BUT THEY CAME FROM
Matan Breeders matanbreeders@hotmail.com
AND bala che locu_8@outgun.com

THIS IS SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE DONT DEAL WITH BREEDERS IN CAMEROON THIS PERSON EVEN SAYS IT IN THE EMAIL THAT HE WILL CHANGE HIS NAME AND EMAIL YOU CANT BE MORE CAREFUL I AM PUTTING UP WITH THIS STUFF TO PROTECT OTHERS AND MAKE THEM AWEAR OF ALL THE BAD PEOPLE OUT THERE
NOT ONCE HAVE I THREATED ANYONE AND I SWEAR ON MY DAUGHTERS LIFE TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
sallyann1969

2/2/2006 12:29:58 PM
GOOD FOR YOU Proudparents!!!
Here are some more names and email addresses for you etc:-

RUD123@DOGMAIL.COM (This is the supposed Sellers email address)

JOHNSON FORTH,director incharge of pets
export LONDON HETHROW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
(This person does not exist at Heathrow, also note the spelling of Heathrow!! I work there I should know!)
LONDON_HETHROWAIRPORT@YAHOO.CO.UK (This is the illusive Johnson Forth's email address at Heathrow)

I am sooooooooo angry with these people I can't begin to tell you. I havn't been scammed but I receive many phone calls a week where I work asking where their puppy is and why it's been stopped at Heathrow. I feel just awful when I have to tell them it's all a scam.
sallyann
proudparents

2/2/2006 8:30:57 PM
HELLO ALL AGAIN A FEW MORE EMAILS TO ADD TODAY LOL I AM ACTULLY HAVING A GOOD TIME DOING ALL THIS AND IT WOULD JUST MAKE ME HAPPY TO SAVE AT LEAST ONE PERSON FROM BUYING FROM CAMEROON I DONT THINK I WILL STOP UNTIL I GET ALL THE SCAMMERS OUTTA HERE

NOT SURE IF I ADDED THIS ONE YET BUT HELL WHY NOT AGAIN RIGHT LOL

DON DONMEGA ayeah@bloorwestvillage.com
JENNIFER BRYAN rescuedbulldogs@yahoo.com
daviespets@yahoo.ie

hey if anyone knows where i can find a good reasonable english bull dog puppy please let me know my email address is proudparentsof_kaylee@hotmail.com

TAKE CARE ALL
foxfire_ga79

2/2/2006 9:06:01 PM

Quote proudparents:

HELLO ALL AGAIN A FEW MORE EMAILS TO ADD TODAY LOL I AM ACTULLY HAVING A GOOD TIME DOING ALL THIS AND IT WOULD JUST MAKE ME HAPPY TO SAVE AT LEAST ONE PERSON FROM BUYING FROM CAMEROON I DONT THINK I WILL STOP UNTIL I GET ALL THE SCAMMERS OUTTA HERE

NOT SURE IF I ADDED THIS ONE YET BUT HELL WHY NOT AGAIN RIGHT LOL

DON DONMEGA ayeah@bloorwestvillage.com
JENNIFER BRYAN rescuedbulldogs@yahoo.com
daviespets@yahoo.ie

hey if anyone knows where i can find a good reasonable english bull dog puppy please let me know my email address is proudparentsof_kaylee@hotmail.com

TAKE CARE ALL
Besides Yahoo, it seems that another server they like to use is outgun.com. I've never heard of it, but nobody reputable has ever e-mailed me from that domain name.