DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

anasazi

10/3/2005 12:08:36 AM
Gee, I wonder how much money these people have made..

Get a clue people... if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is........
kristinshawn

10/10/2005 11:27:47 AM
We just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for posting these notices!!! My husband and I have to english bulldogs and were looking to buy a third female. We had seen the ads for english bull dog puppies from a breeder in Cameroon who was willing to sell us one for $850 american (we live in Canada). At first we were very skeptical, as many of you probably know english bulldogs are usually about $2000 and up! Anyway we had tried to check this guy out and found nothing??? until we saw these adds and came across the name Bill Jason, who was the man that we were about to buy the puppy from! I am very sorry for those of you that ended up getting scammed by these criminals, but because you have posted these notices, you have saved many people alot of money and heartache!
puppy1400

10/10/2005 11:12:11 PM
Oh my gosh thank god i almost bought a puppy in cameroon from this priest he said he would send it to me in 2 days i am so happy i didnt by the way thank u for tealling me!
BEWARE OF A PRIEST WHO TRIES TO SELL U A SHIH TZU OR ANY KIND OF DOG!
trish2005

10/11/2005 2:49:46 PM
[b

So glad I found this form.......had no idea that this Camearoon dog thing was so bad!!

I have been in contact with 2 "breeders" there but now after reading this there will be no more emails.......what a bunch of crap.

I had my guard up anyhow but all this just confirms it.

Shame on people like this.
ourlovablelabs

10/11/2005 3:07:31 PM

Quote administrator:

Please send us a link to the advertiser on nextdaypets.com
I placed a wanted ad, this person replied. I knew it was a scam as soon as I read the email. Common sence told me that. johnpuppy12@yahoo.com
ear3race

10/11/2005 3:49:55 PM
My story is a little different, I have pups for sale and I keep getting an e-mail from some guy in Hawaii, that claims he will send me a 3000$ check and i take my fee out and get the to his "shipping agent". I know that is strange so I told him no. It is people like this that give us breeders bad names. As for paying for a pup and not receiving it, I only ship at certain temperatures, most airlines make stipulations on shipping at certain temps also. You cannot always trust pics over the internet either, I found some of my dogs on other peoples ads. Beware of this. Most real breeders will have some sort of purchase agreement for both of you to sign.
jamiehgrl

10/15/2005 10:13:57 AM

Quote keightylynn:

NO ONE order puppies from Cameroon. It's a scam!! I ordered a puppy form them last week, sent the money western Union and the puppy never came. Look out for names like: Jennies pets, Afropets, Forba Karl, Alison Ngum, Mr. Derekson F. All of these people were involved in the scam. If they give you references, Google their addresses, the ones they gave us were all College Universities. Real pet owners do not ship puppies that far. DO NOT TRUST CAMEROON OR ANY OTHER COUNTRIES PUPPY ADS!!! texttext
Hello,I was almost scammed to.And I will go to every board I can think of to get thease stories out there to keep others from being scammed.I recived after I answered a post about yorkies avalaible.

Hi,
I am sorry the puppies have all been sold/adopted,if you are interested you
could contact an old client of mine who bought 2 yorkie puppies from me 9 days ago for her 2 daughters(Twins) on their 7th birthday
before she was transfered
to West Africa for her Missionary
service.Unfortunately her children were
both allergic to the dogs,due to her position in the
Missionary service she has
been finding it very difficult to cater for
them,coupled with the cost of
taking care of them in West Africa,Now she has
decided to put them up for adoption
to anyone ready to pay the sum of $400 for the
adoption of both puppies and
$200 for one puppy.If you are interested kindly note
that you would have to
bear the cost of shipping.When ever you decide to reach her you could contact her
on her email::::::gabwilly1974@yahoo.com Her name is Gabrielle Williams.She
is with the Holy Rosery Missionary .You could tell her i refered you and
please remember to mail me if you are able to get the puppy(ies)
All the best.
Anny

(continued in next post)
jamiehgrl

10/15/2005 10:16:31 AM

Quote jamiehgrl:

Hello,I was almost scammed to.And I will go to every board I can think of to get thease stories out there to keep others from being scammed.I recived after I answered a post about yorkies avalaible.

Hi,
I am sorry the puppies have all been sold/adopted,if you are interested you
could contact an old client of mine who bought 2 yorkie puppies from me 9 days ago for her 2 daughters(Twins) on their 7th birthday
before she was transfered
to West Africa for her Missionary
service.Unfortunately her children were
both allergic to the dogs,due to her position in the
Missionary service she has
been finding it very difficult to cater for
them,coupled with the cost of
taking care of them in West Africa,Now she has
decided to put them up for adoption
to anyone ready to pay the sum of $400 for the
adoption of both puppies and
$200 for one puppy.If you are interested kindly note
that you would have to
bear the cost of shipping.When ever you decide to reach her you could contact her
on her email::::::gabwilly1974@yahoo.com Her name is Gabrielle Williams.She
is with the Holy Rosery Missionary .You could tell her i refered you and
please remember to mail me if you are able to get the puppy(ies)
All the best.
Anny

(continued in next post)
Continued.....

I then talked with this "person" name "Gabrielle via email,and went so far as to send me pictures and give me a "number" to call,it really did sound so well thought out and believable.

Hi Jamie,
It's true i am putting both puppies up for adoption,it's actually so painful diagnosing the fact that my daughters are quite allergic to these darlings,and to make matter worse my posting currently is not helping issues,coupled with the cost of taking care of them over here in Nigeria were am been posted to.
However the puppies consist of 1 male(Yans) and 1 female(Sisi),they are both 3 months old,weighing 3lb each and would weigh 6lb at maturity,their pics have been attached.I bought them unaltered and till date they are still not altered,they have had all necessary shot/dewormed,vet.checked and certified ok.Both puppies are AKC registered.
I would ship the puppies with Delta Airlines,upon confirmation of payment,
To ship both puppies to anywhere in the US via Delta Airlines would cost $340.
Adoption fees for both puppies cost $400.
Total cost for shipping both puppies would be $740.
Total cost for Shipping one puppy would be $370
Upon confirmation of payment these underlisted paperwork will be faxed to you and also sent to you as an email attachment.
-------Microchip certificates of the puppies.
-------1 yr. health guarantee for genetics,
-------A record of shots & dewormings,
-------Vet Health Certificate,
--------AKC registration cert.
--------Care and training(catalogues)
-------Their pedegree.
-------Rabies shot
You are guaranteed of recieving the puppies 18 hours after payment is made,
Funds could be sent to my Banker via Western union::
Names ----Akindele Abe.
Address-----#37 Ailegun street Ejigbo Lagos,Nigeria.
Thanks and God bless.
Gabrielle Williams.
(Holy Rosery Missionary,Nigeria)

(continued)
jamiehgrl

10/15/2005 10:17:31 AM

Quote jamiehgrl:

Continued.....

I then talked with this "person" name "Gabrielle via email,and went so far as to send me pictures and give me a "number" to call,it really did sound so well thought out and believable.

Hi Jamie,
It's true i am putting both puppies up for adoption,it's actually so painful diagnosing the fact that my daughters are quite allergic to these darlings,and to make matter worse my posting currently is not helping issues,coupled with the cost of taking care of them over here in Nigeria were am been posted to.
However the puppies consist of 1 male(Yans) and 1 female(Sisi),they are both 3 months old,weighing 3lb each and would weigh 6lb at maturity,their pics have been attached.I bought them unaltered and till date they are still not altered,they have had all necessary shot/dewormed,vet.checked and certified ok.Both puppies are AKC registered.
Upon confirmation of payment these underlisted paperwork will be faxed to you and also sent to you as an email attachment.
-------Their pedegree.
-------Rabies shot
Names ----Akindele Abe.
Thanks and God bless.
Gabrielle Williams.

(continued)
(continued)

I even went to far as to go wire the money to them like a fool yesterday,came home and got on the internet and seen a email from a lady I had emailed previously about a scam she had encountered,the moment I read africa in her email,I knew I was scammed,I immediatly called Western Union and stopped the wire to have it sent back tome,a hour had passed and thankfully they had not picked the money up yet.I lost 22.00,but what a small price to pay,after almost losing in excess of 740.00.You live and you learn,and I am very thankful for this lady Maria making her post about being scammed,as it saved me.Its just unfortuante she had to lose her money,as many others have and many others will continue to do.I will continue posting about this on every board I can think of,or any ad I can to try to keep others from losing money,thease people need to be ashame of themselves,my little girl almost didnt have a birthday and I had to borrow money to even come up with that much.Shame shame shame on you!!!!

Goodnews is,we us a wonderful pup last night from a sweet lady that lives a few towns away for 500.00.

Jamie
sheelah

10/15/2005 3:02:44 PM
OMG!!! I replied to a posting about 6 yorkies that were rescued from Hurricane Katrina and the lady wrote back this e-mail to me:

The puppies have been adopted,you came in a bit late,but if you are interested i have a customer who was residing in new orleans before hurricane katrina struck,she was able to resued 2 male and 2 female yorkshire terrier she bought from me some weeks ago,all the puppies are in good health,she is in the missionary and has been posted by her mission here in united state of america,maryland(global mission) to west africa,nigeria.all the puppies are with her and she says she cant take care of the puppies ,that she is very busy and the cost of feeding them is too expensive .she is giving the puppies out for adoption to a good home that can adopt this puppies for $200 each.her name is mrs akin abe.send an email to her immediately,i really hope you get one of the puppies.send an email to akinabe06@yahoo.com
make sure you send her an email immediately,tell her the breeder she asked to put the puppies for adoption refered you to her
dont fail to contact me as soon as you get any of the yorkies.
best of luck
Sheryl Mcedwards
texttexttext

I did reply to this Akin and she gave me this line of crap about if you can't take care of them, then don't even bother blah blah blah.....what a line of crap she was feeding me....she told me that her husband died recently and she is a missionary. I cannot believe these people have no conscience! I am so glad that I read this first before falling for her line of bull!!! Thanks to everyone who posted, if it wouldn't have been for reading almost the exact same words that were written to somebody else, I too would have lost money!!

DON'T purchase anything from akinabe06@yahoo.com

jamiehgrl

10/15/2005 9:41:47 PM

Quote jamiehgrl:

Continued.....

Hi Jamie,
-------Their pedegree.
-------Rabies shot
Names ----Akindele Abe.
Thanks and God bless.
Gabrielle Williams.

(continued)
That is the same name I was soppose to wire money to,it was soppose to be the "banker" whos handles the money for this "Gabrilelle"Its all BS,thease people are real pros.

Its so unfortante,but no telling how many people on here has been scammed and will continue to be scammed.I will continue to post about this and make people aware of thease bad people

Jamie
hula_nen

10/26/2005 2:04:03 PM

Quote jamiehgrl:

Continued.....

Hi Jamie,
-------Their pedegree.
-------Rabies shot
Names ----Akindele Abe.
Thanks and God bless.
Gabrielle Williams.

(continued)
I have the same email from this lady!.. OMG and I was going to send payment to her!!..I so happened googled her name and this post showed up.. can't believe it.. I am shocked!!

hula_nen
hula_nen

10/26/2005 2:21:07 PM
this is what she emailed me.. wow they go through great detail..just like the emails i see that other people got

Hi,
i am sorry for the delay in response i have been very busy,first you will need to send all contact information for shipping,this should include your full name,address,state,city and zip code,a valid telephone number and the nearest airport to your home,usually it takes between 6 to 10 hours for shipping depending on your location,after payment is confirmed i will send you all the flight information on when the puppy will be shipped and when he is expected to arrive your location.i will also send you a tracking number to track the puppy at the airport,if you can send a deposit of $200 i can hold the puppy down until you can come up with the balance of $150.send payment via western union money transfer to
AKINDELE ABE
2301 SIMPSON STREET,LAGOS STATE,NIGERIA
TEL 2348027701166.
as you know i have a lot of people that are interested in adopting the puppies so let me know when you intend to send payment.
God bless you.
akin

Can you believe this!!.. i noticed there was another post on here with same name but different address.. texttext
fantasiawht

10/26/2005 2:23:42 PM
"deposit of $200 i can hold the puppy down"

Hold that puppy down! Sit on it! Just make sure it doesn't move until I send the rest of the payment! hehe
hula_nen

10/26/2005 3:00:42 PM

Quote fantasiawht:

"deposit of $200 i can hold the puppy down"

Hold that puppy down! Sit on it! Just make sure it doesn't move until I send the rest of the payment! hehe
I guess you are not reading the other posts.. this is a scam.. the same person tried to scam another buyer with the same name
fantasiawht

10/26/2005 3:05:57 PM
No, I realize it's a scam, I'm just making fun of the emailers slighty-off English. Making fun of two different meanings for the word "hold"

anasazi

10/26/2005 3:15:35 PM

Quote hula_nen:

I guess you are not reading the other posts.. this is a scam.. the same person tried to scam another buyer with the same name
Im curious.. Why would you consider getting a dog from a third world country?

christyut

10/26/2005 3:25:26 PM

Quote anasazi:

Im curious.. Why would you consider getting a dog from a third world country?

Why would you want to put a puppy through all the stress of shipping it that far?
hula_nen

10/27/2005 9:19:33 AM

Quote christyut:

Why would you want to put a puppy through all the stress of shipping it that far?
I know.. I guess we were just soo excited to get it for cheap.. that we didn't research how long flights could stress the puppies out.. but this time I'm sticking to local breeders..
christyut

10/27/2005 1:44:26 PM

Quote hula_nen:

I know.. I guess we were just soo excited to get it for cheap.. that we didn't research how long flights could stress the puppies out.. but this time I'm sticking to local breeders..
Good for you!!