DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

wishing4ayorkie

9/13/2005 9:34:42 AM
I am a new user on this website and recently inquired about a yorkie that was listed for sale. The only name I remember was Kelly Brian (now this may be a legit person and someone has stolen her identity to contact me i'm not sure) I received an email response and immediately recognized it as a scam and wanted to inform others.

Here is the response:

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:15:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "kelly brian" kellysyorkies@yahoo.com DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com.
Subject: your inquiry about our yorkshire terrier listing on nextdaypets.com
To: FSUFAN44717@MSN.COM (this isn't even my email address!!!)

hello,
i am very sorry the yorkie puppies have been adopted,you came in a bit late,but if you are interested i have a customer who bought 2 female and 1 male yorkie from me some weeks ago before she was posted from california to west africa,nigeria she is in the missionary.she is giving the puppies out to a good home that can adopt this puppies for $300 each plus shipping.she said she is very busy and the cost of taking care of this puppies is very expensive.her name is mrs eze emmanuel justin.she is presently in nigeria with yorkies .send an email to her immediately,i really hope you get one of the puppies.send an email to ezejustin555@yahoo.com
make sure you send her an email immediately,tell her the breeder she bought the puppies from refered you to her.
dont fail to contact me as soon as you get any of the yorkies.
best of luck
kelly

shellym9

9/14/2005 9:25:36 PM
I was almost scammed myself..but the price did not make sense nor did her pushiness.....

Hello,

Happy reading from you and thanks for your interest in our teacup maltese
puppies. We are very happy to hear from you and to know your intentions.
We are located in Douala, the Commercial capital of Cameroon. We have been doing
breeding and shipping of puppies now for nine years. We ship puppies and
pets to the US, Uk, Japan, Australia and most of Western Europe. Our
location here is due to the fact that our shipping agency, insurance
agencies are located there. And Douala has a mild climate for good
breeding. We are also located here because transaction and communication
with our clients is fast and reliable. We can ship at anytime depending
on our clients desire and demand.

The puppies are available and ready for a loving home. They will be
3.5 to 4 lbs at full size. They are out door and indoor pooty trained. They are
AKC reg. and will be delivered to you with all their papers as well.
Our pups are bred for the smallest size possible while still striving
for that "perfect" confirmation (body structure) since this is what our
customers ask for and what we feel is the essence of a maltese puppy.

shellym9

9/14/2005 9:26:10 PM
Each of the pups, will cost $600.00, including shipping and delivery.
Delivery is done by our delivery agents. this money is paid in two
instalments. First, you have to send us the shipping cost of $400.00
together with your full address and phone number. We get this and
arrange for the shipping and send you the details. Health is guaranteed,
when you send us your first instalment of $400.00 and the puppy, sent to
you, shipping takes 27 hours with a stop over in Algeria and France on
transit. When the puppy arrives, delivery agents from our shipping
agency will call you and notify you. They will come to your address and
deliver the puppy. So, please send us your full address and phone
number. At this stage, we are giving you an additional 14 days (two
weeks) health guarantee and after this, you then send us our balance of
$200.00. They are available and as soon as we receive your full address,
we will go ahead to book a fligh! t for the puppy. then you send us the
$400.00 and we confirm the flight and send you the details asap. The
puppy doesn't undergo any trauma!!! Instead, care and attention is being
given to the puppy by agents of our shipping agency. We have shipped to
people in the US in the past and if you will like to hear from any of
them, then i will kindly and readily give you their contact addresses.
they will testify on how their puppy got to them and how they are doing.
Our puppies are guaranteed!!!

Then, if you are considering taking morethan one of the pups, then we will be giving them to you at a discount(Make a deal). pick out the puppy of your choice. Pick out your choice and let us know. You can let us know today,then send us your full address. We will go ahead to book a flight for the puppy. When you send us the first payment of $400.00, we will confirm the shipping and send you the details. If we should receive your payment today, then shipping will be done asap.

Our number is 00237-9916513 . Thanks and waiting to hear from you.

Hughes,

shellym9

9/14/2005 9:27:07 PM
Hello Shelly,

Greetings once again. They are all great and they 100% pure breeds. They are also good with kids, have a good temperment, have all their shots and are both outdoor and indoor pooty trained. Talking about the age, for example, Aspri is presently 20 weeks old, and putting 1.6 lbs and will be 3.8 lbs at full size. The others too and are 19 to 18 weeks olds and 1.6 lbs. They will all be 3.7 and 3.6 lbs at full size. You are free to pick out the puppy of your choice ok.

The pups are all available ok. It is for you to pick out yours and send us the details as stated below. they are all available and doing fine and waiting for the right family or home.

shellym9

9/14/2005 9:27:32 PM
Our pups are just one of the cutest and of high quality you will ever find at this price. The guarantee in question is ok. When you send us your first payment(shipping cost), we ship you the puppy. Shipping takes a max. 27 hours and when the puppy arrives, we will be giving you a 14 days health guarantee and after these, you then send us our balance. Our delivery agents travel with the pup alongside and will the ones to deliver the puppy to your address upon arrival. this is the way we have been doing. I understand how leary and afraid peoplpe are when purchasing this way. This is not our first time of shipping to the US and so, i recommend you to read from some of our past clients. Below are their contact addresses. Please get to them before making up your mind;

shellym9

9/14/2005 9:27:57 PM
Ms Amanda Priestley.
1101 Camden Ave.
Salisbury, MD 21801 USA
Email: Amaley20@canada.com
-------------

Mr. Derekson F. Garson.
4400 University Drive,
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Email: Derekson27@yahoo.com
-------------

Ms. Alison P. Crawsher
101 North Merion Ave., PA 19010
Email: Alison_pets@outgun.com.

For the meantime, you can send us your full address and phone number so that, we go ahead and book your shipping and when you send us your first payment, we can then confirm the shipping. Our next shipping for the US is scheduled on the 14th of September 2005(wednesday) and so, if we should receive your first payment(shipping cost), your full address and your choosen airport of arrival, then your puppy will be leaving on wednesday and you will have it on thursday. Remember i said delivery will be done by our delivery agents on arrival. so, you do not need to come there at the airport. So, send us the name of the airport to closer to your home or addresse ok.

If at all you have made up your mind for your puppy to be shipped tomorrow, then remember the first payment(shipping cost) is $400.00 and the balance, paid after two weeks of the pup's arrival is $200.00. After receiving the $400.00 we have to confirm a suitable flight for the puppy and then, send you the shipping details. Payment can be done online at www.westernunion.com using your credit card. When you make the payment, please send us the payment details(MTCN). when you make the payment, you will be required to make a test question and answer as follows;

shellym9

9/14/2005 9:28:08 PM
Sent payment to: Karl Fuhnwi {Ass. Sec.}
Destination Country: Cameroon.
City/Province/State: Douala
Amount:.....................
MTCN:........................
Test question: Who is Jane?
Answer: My friend.
Your full addresses:..........................

After sending the transfer, you will need to send us the MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number), together with your full address and phone number as stated above. I will like to let you know here that western union or moneygram at times don't want to transfer money for pet purchases and so, to convince them, you should make it known to them that you are sending this money to a friend.

Then if you are considering getting two, then we can consider a deal(discount). For the two, including shipping and delivery, it will be $1,100 instead of $1,200. The first payment(shipping cost for the two will be $800.00 and the balance of $300.00 to be paid after the two weeks guarantee.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you asap.

Hughes

shellym9

9/14/2005 9:28:39 PM
Hello again Shelly,

Since our next shipping is scheduled for tomorrow, wednesday, you can go aheadand send us your full address and your choosen airport of arrival, so that we book the shipping for Aspri. When you send us the payment details, we will just confirm everything and send you the shipping details. thanks

Hughes

shellym9

9/14/2005 9:29:06 PM
Hello Shelly,

Thanks for the fast response. I do not understand what you mean by the addresses don't work? Please check them well, might be you made an error because these are the addresses of some of past clients.

Talking about our website, actually shelly we had a website but as of now, we deactivated the website because some ungrateful fellows go into the website, download our pictures and use them for other commercial purposes which is illegal. Below are two other addresses of some of past clients who did make purchases sometime back;

Mrs. Giselle Blake V.
8425 W. McNichols
Detroit, Michigan 48221
Email: Giselleb@rediffmail.com
----------------
Ms Jaken Peters
2700 Anistone Av.,
Elon, North Carolina 27244
Email: kinkos84@yahoo.com

Please get intouch with them to be sure ok. You can send us your address while we book the shipping for tomorrow. Thanks

Hughes

shellym9

9/14/2005 9:29:27 PM
Well Shelly, if not tomorrow, then our next shipping should be built for on the 15th(Thursday) because we have four orders which will be shipped out on Thursday, the 15th of september. So, i think this will be good for you if you can make it tomorrow ok. But first, we need your full address, the name of your choosen puppy and lastly, the name of your choosen airport of arrival. Thanks

Hughes
shellym9

9/14/2005 9:31:54 PM
if anyone wants to see the pictures of the pups. you can email me at shelly@hvc.rr.com

the sad thing is now i have to tell my lil girl we aren't getting the tea cup maltese. we both wanted one so badly. but $1000-5000 just isn't in my budget. oh well.. hopefully these people will be stopped
pretendtajajos

9/15/2005 12:09:55 PM

Quote jramur:

I am not sure, but this maybe the same person or of the same ring. This is an ad on Pupcity.com and she is offering 3 Yorkies to a good home for the cost of shipping only. She and I have emailed each other and she says it will cost $450 to ship them from Africa. She needs to get them to a good home because she can't take good care of them here. She also sent me pictures that are listed on the website. Her address on the website is from Alabama but she said she is now in Africa. Her name is Janet Hunt. Any ideas if this is the same?
these people are advertising on so many sites i have found they also use the name mary dubli,daniella kate, jasmine crissie they are scams i fell for it with jasmine crissie i sent 100 towards shipping no puppy came then she needed more money they are fun to mess with though
pupyluvnerac

9/20/2005 9:24:34 PM
ok, I was just asking my husband for this adorable english bulldog from Bamenda Cameroon named Mefoa. and now I am scared to buy it, wow thanks for all the information
clopez66

9/23/2005 2:44:33 PM
I am in the process of ordering a puppy from Camaroon his name is Rev.Thomanson Titatah .B from the Catholic University Campus. Should I go through with it?
anasazi

9/23/2005 2:47:34 PM

Quote clopez66:

I am in the process of ordering a puppy from Camaroon his name is Rev.Thomanson Titatah .B from the Catholic University Campus. Should I go through with it?
NO!!! Its a scam!!! Where are you located? Why do you have to purchase a puppy from Camaroon? Do you live in Camaroon???
clopez66

9/23/2005 2:50:18 PM
They are offering me a puppy for free, but then I would have to pay for shipping which is $175.
clopez66

9/23/2005 2:54:54 PM
Has anyone successfully purchased a puppy from Camaroon?
clopez66

9/23/2005 3:47:41 PM
I am pretty much convinced that these people are scammers. It is all over the net. I am glad I found this forum.
anasazi

9/23/2005 4:14:58 PM
A puppy for free? Ya know the ol' saying.. "you get what you pay for" or "too good to be true" :) They will take your money and you will get nothing..

Why not check out your local shelter for a puppy.. You will pay less than 175 bux in adoption fee
hlramos61

10/2/2005 11:26:23 PM

Quote animalcrazee:

ATTENTION!!
l_berkly@yahoo.com is a scam artist. They are selling Yorkie puppies from Cameroon!!! I was notified ahead of them picking up the Western Union and Cancelled payment.
They say that Roland Gwandi will be picking up the money and that he is a financial person. NOT!! It is being sent to Bamenda Cameroon Africa!!

This is a total SCAM!! BEWARE!!
I would like to hear from others who have been scamed!! text
Hi it look like thay scam me i paid for two pups and they never came i witch that there was something that we can do maybe send them a vires to screw up there computer if any one have one send it to ( ezejustin555@yahoo.com )thank you it sucks to give some one money and notth