DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

focusonme

7/6/2005 12:38:18 AM

Quote harleydd:

Absolutely correct. Here Here. Come on people, why would you buy a dog over the internet anyway, there are so many ways to get any breed. There has got to be a local breeder in your area. Do your homework. I can NOT understand how someone would actually trust someone thru the internet and in Africa no less. Come on. Wake up.
Okay if I've said it once I've sait it a thousand times: There are exceptions to every rule. I agree with the Africa part tho.
You say "there has got to be a local breeder in your area. Do your homework..." I'm in Alaska. If you could show me just ONE stinkin Mini Aussie breeder up here that had a Red Tri female like I wanted I would fly over and HUG YOU! None exist. Yes I did my homework. Found ONE breeder, ONE and all he had was black tri's. Great guy, honestly GREAT but he had black tri's AND I found him a few months too late.
Sometimes you have to realize that not all of us ARE within distance of breeders like we're looking for. Just thought I'd point this out to you. Not trying to flame or start anything, just trying to correct you. Have a great night!!!
harleydd

7/6/2005 12:44:51 AM

Quote focusonme:

Okay if I've said it once I've sait it a thousand times: There are exceptions to every rule. I agree with the Africa part tho.
You say "there has got to be a local breeder in your area. Do your homework..." I'm in Alaska. If you could show me just ONE stinkin Mini Aussie breeder up here that had a Red Tri female like I wanted I would fly over and HUG YOU! None exist. Yes I did my homework. Found ONE breeder, ONE and all he had was black tri's. Great guy, honestly GREAT but he had black tri's AND I found him a few months too late.
Sometimes you have to realize that not all of us ARE within distance of breeders like we're looking for. Just thought I'd point this out to you. Not trying to flame or start anything, just trying to correct you. Have a great night!!!
Okay your right, but I think this is a bit much. If you can not get the dog you wanted in the color you wanted, why not get something else? Just asking, not a troublemaker!
ohkamelhaar

7/11/2005 4:39:05 AM
Beware of a man named kenny wool. kenny_wool@yahoo.com is his email address. he is from cameroon. also, victorinepets@yahoo.com is also from cameroon. also there a guy with the email petsrare@silvera.zzn.com . does anyone know anything about him? i think he is from cameroon as well.
anyone that wants you to pay by western union cant be good. also, look for a dog, dont post "wanted" classifieds because these people see the classified ad and try to scam you.
also, they like sending emails from "CamAirlines" and telling you that you have to pay more.

ohkamelhaar

7/11/2005 4:39:34 AM
DEAR Samantha ,
ON BEHALF OF THE MANAGEMENT OF CAMEROON AIRLINES,I WISH TO INFORM YOU
THAT WE HAVE BEEN OFFICIALLY INFORMED BY Dr.KENNY WOOL, OF A FREIGHT FLIGHT
SCHEDULE OF A PUP TO Corpus Christi International Airport.(CIA).AS OF
NOW,THE PUP HAS BEEN RECOMMENDED FOR CORPUS CHRISTI AIRPORT ATTERATION
ONLY($300,PAID AND RECEIVED).YOUR FLIGHT SCHEDULE PROPER IS "EY00123BA" WITH
EASY JET DOUGLAS -DC-3 LINER.PLEASE IN ORDER FOR US TO COMMENCE FLIGHT,WE
NEED YOUR HOUSE DELIVERY FEE OF $50 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.THE FULL ADDRESS AS
PASTED ON THE PUPS CRATE IS VIS:
Samantha Potts
6402 Weber Road Apt. V9
Corpus Christi TX 78413
USA
.THEREFORE,AT THIS JUNCTURE,WE NEED YOUR HOUSE DELIVERY FEE,BEFORE WE COULD
PROCEED WITH THE 12 HOURS FLIGHT.IMMMEDIATELY OUR FREIGHTS MAN RECEIVES AND
DEEMS THIS PAYMENT O.K,WE WILL IMMEDIATELY MAIL YOU THE ESTIMATED TIME OF
DEPARTURE(ETD),AND THE ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL(ETA)
PAY AS FOLLOWS
TO:Mr.NOUKEU TCHOUFFAC MARIUS MERIME
CITY:BAMENDA
AMOUNT:$50.
YOU CAN WIRE EASILY ONLINE AT www.westernunion.com, or www.moneygram.com,
using your credit card,or if not,then you have to visit any of the
afforementioned GWK`S physically and do the payments.
regards
freights consultant.
-----------------
ohkamelhaar

7/11/2005 4:39:56 AM

or one from a "priest"

May The Blessing of the Lord Be With You All.I am Pastor Bonaventure from the Press. Church in Cameroon and I happen to be the twin brother to Victorine -the lady who wanted to sell the Pupy-Chihuahua breed and she just told me about your sister, the story really touched my heart that I imagine how hurting it is.Tell me, is she all right now-I mean at the level of stress? I hope not. Ohh my God.

Victorine told me you were a not rich family and you just needed an offer, she too said she had no much money.Any way , I am willing to see her help you with the price I shall give ,so just tell me how much you have as to pay as a contribution to the shipping fee. If ypou can come up wth a sum of $100.00 then I can help you with the rest. I am so sorry about what happened to your sister!!!!!
May the Lord be her helper and always make her happy.Say a waem Hi to her please.

I plan to make the puppy shipped to you on Tuesday so that you can have her on Wednesday.So make sure you act to my mail soonest you get it.Let me know if you can afford the half of $190 so that I shall complete the rest and get it shipped to you.So if you can afford then let me know soonest and act on monday sending the money to her so that I can complete it and get it shipped on Tuesday,
Our house # is (237)510-71-01 you can call and just ask on Pastor Bonaventure.

Say Hi to your sister that someone cares,May the Lord Almighty Bless You and Family.

Sincerely
Pastor Bonaventure

-----
this scamming business is evil
animalcrazee

7/12/2005 5:49:41 PM

Quote harleydd:

Absolutely correct. Here Here. Come on people, why would you buy a dog over the internet anyway, there are so many ways to get any breed. There has got to be a local breeder in your area. Do your homework. I can NOT understand how someone would actually trust someone thru the internet and in Africa no less. Come on. Wake up.
I am hoping that this might help some people who have been scammed from people in Cameroon. You can contact their Consulate. They can try and help you find out who these people are but usually can not. Also there are lawyers in Cameroom that help people who have been scammed by some of the people there that can possibly help you they are lawyers of the Consulate. Etah-Nan & Co. they are lawyers in Douala Cameroon.
Best wishes..

Also for the person who thinks I am using someone elses photos.. I am not the person who sent the photos to me were. so there phhtttt.

One other thing I have to say.. There are some breeders in my state but I can not afford $1500 to $2000 for a puppy. We have gone to our local shelter with no luck on small breed pups. Its a shame that everyday people who live pay check to pay check are unable to purchase a puppy that they would love to have. I know that some people do not agree with shipping puppies but for some its the only way. Everyone can have their own opinion, but that is exactly what it is an opinion and I do not feel that any one should be targeted for it.
Thanks all
birgit61

7/18/2005 9:10:50 AM
Be also careful by the emailadress
tarh@surfbirder.com

He is from Cameroon and offers different pets, parot eggs and much more. He want to get the money for shipping the pups by Western Union and told me that I have to pay the puppy when its arrived. I only have to pay the shipping at first.
And he was never able to send pics of the pups.
CAREFUL!
kayzhond

7/18/2005 9:26:35 AM

Quote animalcrazee:

I am hoping that this might help some people who have been scammed from people in Cameroon. You can contact their Consulate. They can try and help you find out who these people are but usually can not. Also there are lawyers in Cameroom that help people who have been scammed by some of the people there that can possibly help you they are lawyers of the Consulate. Etah-Nan & Co. they are lawyers in Douala Cameroon.
Best wishes..

Also for the person who thinks I am using someone elses photos.. I am not the person who sent the photos to me were. so there phhtttt.

One other thing I have to say.. There are some breeders in my state but I can not afford $1500 to $2000 for a puppy. We have gone to our local shelter with no luck on small breed pups. Its a shame that everyday people who live pay check to pay check are unable to purchase a puppy that they would love to have. I know that some people do not agree with shipping puppies but for some its the only way. Everyone can have their own opinion, but that is exactly what it is an opinion and I do not feel that any one should be targeted for it.
Thanks all
$1,500 to $2,000 for a puppy is usually what's charged for a breeder or a dog that's how potential. Pet quality puppies should always be significantly less.
kayzhond

7/18/2005 9:40:27 AM
SCAM ALERT INVOLVING A PRIEST/REVERAND!!!

Recently, a Mr. Don Carlos from of bamenda town Cameroon contacted me about a Keeshond he could no longer keep due to the fact that they were sendiing him to Canada for further training. He said I'd make a good home for the puppy and instructed me to send $120 through Western Union to him for I.P. Papers to show that the dog would be registered for freight. I kinda of figured something was fishy because it read 'Keeshond 4 free' in the subject line.

I E-Mailed him and told him that since he contacted me and since it was his problem I shouldn't have to pay anything to receive the puppy from him ESPECIALLY since he was indicating to me that the dog was FREE and, as we all know, FREE means FREE.

If Don Carlos contacts you, it's a scam plain and simple. He used the E-Mail address consultantpet@outgun.com with me and gave his address as njong paul bongwong, bamenda town, cameroon(237). He also gave me a phone number which was #237 5206841 and he indicated to me that I had to call him as quickly as possible.

Please don't fall victim to Mr. Carlos.
irishbettie

7/21/2005 1:54:30 PM
It looks as though I may have found another scam. Cameroon. Her name is kate hamilton - email is dorimat2000@yahoo.com. She was offering pure bred chocolate labs for free, I just needed to pay shipping, through western union. Since I had read up on Western Union, I didn't go through with the transaction. Thanks for the notice!!!!
lisatfleming

7/29/2005 8:25:18 PM
I have been scammed from a few men in Cameroon.
I am out about $3000.00 and no puppy.
The names they used are Mike Anderson, Karl Funwi Bill Jason and Lesley Alison.

Bill tried to get me to go in on this says we can be rich in no time.

I have reported this to phone busters here in Canada but I want to make sure these people are stopped does anyone know who else I can contact for help?

Lisa
seapiner

7/29/2005 11:05:42 PM

Quote kayzhond:

$1,500 to $2,000 for a puppy is usually what's charged for a breeder or a dog that's how potential. Pet quality puppies should always be significantly less.
That is not always true,I sell english bulldogs and I for one can tell you that I have been doing this for 9 years now and YES, they are expensive. Most pet quality puppies start at 1600.00 and that is for pet only...Show potential with breeding rights are much higher...Normally anywhere from 2100.00to 3000.00 I have even seen them priced higher. Because with this breed, If someone is selling them too cheap then let me tell you, you will find out when you are paying big big vet bills for a very sick puppy.
Didnt mean to but in but wanted to shed some light on the cost of these puppies.
mom2sara

8/2/2005 3:20:23 PM
Please DON'T buy from CAMEROON!!!!!

We have sent our money. Later that day we was warned by someone about the scams that are going on. It was too late, our money was sent. Next day, just like the rest we got an e-mail stated we needed to pay the "value added tax" that the shipper didn't pay. That's an extra $370. Nope, not gonna do it. So we were out the cost of the puppy but at least we was warned before anything else happened. I only hope to help stop others before they do it
theatre_princess

9/1/2005 9:26:07 AM
Hi,

I recently was on puppyfinder.com and came acrossed a puppy names Kylie. She ended up being in Camaroon and being offered from a Rev. Njong Bongwong. At first I totally believed it too good to be true, but I went through with tranfering money. Fortunately, I am always skeptical and put his name into google and came across these postings. So I have another posting to let people know not to buy from Camaroon. The price is way too good to be true and it doesn't make sense. I am only fortunate enough to only be out the wiring fee and not the entire amount I intended to send.

Thank you for the postings!!!
lonita

9/1/2005 12:03:23 PM

Quote focusonme:

I agree, thank you. I sell over my web site and the internet and I am not a "scammer". I am very honest and have nice dogs and puppies. I have never sold a sick puppy or gotten paid for a puppy and NOT shipped. I sell with spay/neuter contracts and don't send the paper work until AFTER the puppy is fixed, once that is done (and verified) I send the owners their papers and have never had a complaint about any of my puppies or my business practices. And not everyone can come "pick up" their puppy that just isn't possible for some people. I encourge people to come visit my kennel, see my dogs and pick out & up their puppy in person, but like I said some people just can't do that. Once someone has picked out a puppy I send them WEEKLY pictures of their puppy with up dates so they can see how much the puppy changes. Anyway I am not trying to start anything either but you shouldn't judge everyone by the same standards.
shay05

9/1/2005 4:10:07 PM

Quote keightylynn:

NO ONE order puppies from Cameroon. It's a scam!! I ordered a puppy form them last week, sent the money western Union and the puppy never came. Look out for names like: Jennies pets, Afropets, Forba Karl, Alison Ngum, Mr. Derekson F. All of these people were involved in the scam. If they give you references, Google their addresses, the ones they gave us were all College Universities. Real pet owners do not ship puppies that far. DO NOT TRUST CAMEROON OR ANY OTHER COUNTRIES PUPPY ADS!!! texttext
lol afropets? hmm...well...i guess the only thing I can say is to beware of ANYBODY who wants money via western union. HEre or over seas it indicates possible scam.
seapiner

9/7/2005 12:21:41 PM
I have several english bulldog puppies I advertise on this site, and they are listed at 2000. this person in Cameroon stole my puppies pics and is also selling them for 400.00 and that includes shipping! I was notified of this yesterday from someone here on next day pets regarding the person selling my puppies that I even have posted on my website.
jramur

9/12/2005 3:38:23 PM
I am not sure, but this maybe the same person or of the same ring. This is an ad on Pupcity.com and she is offering 3 Yorkies to a good home for the cost of shipping only. She and I have emailed each other and she says it will cost $450 to ship them from Africa. She needs to get them to a good home because she can't take good care of them here. She also sent me pictures that are listed on the website. Her address on the website is from Alabama but she said she is now in Africa. Her name is Janet Hunt. Any ideas if this is the same?
anasazi

9/12/2005 6:19:55 PM

Quote jramur:

I am not sure, but this maybe the same person or of the same ring. This is an ad on Pupcity.com and she is offering 3 Yorkies to a good home for the cost of shipping only. She and I have emailed each other and she says it will cost $450 to ship them from Africa. She needs to get them to a good home because she can't take good care of them here. She also sent me pictures that are listed on the website. Her address on the website is from Alabama but she said she is now in Africa. Her name is Janet Hunt. Any ideas if this is the same?
Its a scam... do not give that person any money.

Im really curious.. Why are so many people EVEN CONSIDERING buying a puppy outside of the US or outside of the country they reside? If you live in the US, there is absolutley no reason to buy a puppy from another country!

christyut

9/12/2005 10:05:54 PM
Dont you have to quarantine dogs that come from another country? If so, then you would know its a scam just from that. I would be nervous to buy a dog from out of the country. I would try your local area first. If you cant find the breed you want. Then I would search for a reputable breeder in this country. Just do alot of research. I feel bad for the people that have lost all that money and not recieved the dog, that they want so much.
Christy