DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

jjdiddy

5/22/2006 9:35:54 PM
I hear alot of people early on in this post saying good breeders DO NOT ship puppies... My question is this - then why are so many of the breeders on this site shipping puppies?? 250 300 350...all prices for shipping. Are all the breeders on this site not legitimate or are they all just bad breeders?
Just a question not trying to sling fire or anything
dswalston

5/22/2006 10:33:51 PM
i was almost scammed by someone named joseph in africa. he emailed me after i posted a wanted ad for a maltese puppy and he said that he would give them to me for free if i paid the 300 dollar shipping cost. i did fall for it because i know that anyone with a pet that truely loved them they would look for homes more closer to them that way they can interview the owner and such. so just to help people remember to be careful with ordering puppies off of here. this is the second time ive encounted a scam but lucky me my boyfriend both times figured them out before i fell for their lies. so the person that tried to scam me was name josepth emmanuel but his email from yahoo.com said James Cole. and he is in surulere lagos nigeria. be aware of him. i figured since he said hes in africa then he may have something to do with the ones from cameroon.

hope this helps and good luck

Dominique
dswalston

5/22/2006 11:08:38 PM
this is the email that was sent to me:

Hello,
I saw your ads that you are interested in buying a puppy,well i dont sell, but i have two pupies i want to give out now for free, becouse of my new appointment to west africa so i dont have much time to take care of them anymore here in Africa. so i want to give them to you if you can promise me you will take good care of them.i will be expecting to here from you asap.
I have two females Maltese puppies available,do you want boths puppies,here is the information regarding the puppies,This puppies like playing with childrens, and they are very nice to strangers,they are ready to join your family and they are very easy to trained,one name TASHA while the other name LISA.both puppies love playing together,they are very cute and gorgeous.
And if you know you have interest in my puppies kindly get back to me .
Here is the informations...
Name of receiver:
Address :
City:
Zip code:
Phone number:
Name of Airport Around you:
-----------------------------------------------

Hello Dominique,
Thanks for the mail and i am so nice to read from you,I would want you to know that the dogs i wanted to give you for free are Maltese Breed and i have just contact the shipping company that will get them to your destination and they told me it would only cost you $300 for the Both and they will get them to your destination in 24-48hours and they will also delivered all the paper of the dogs to you and they have been registered with AKC and i hope you will take good care of the Dogs when you get them and they are very Friendly and nice dogs....so i hope to read from you so that i can forward the shipping information to you where you will send their money to via Western Union...I hope to read from you today....Joseph!!!

please be causious and dont buy from this person. i would like you to know that i have found a little female maltese like i wanted from a breeder thats 3 hours away from me. it took me a while but the breeder calls me once a week with updates on the puppy and with pictured and instead of asking for everythin flat out she only asked for a depoist and sent me back a recipt with her full address which i googled and turned out to be ligit. i know its hard to find exactly what you want. i took me 6 mos but be patient and search the newspapers and ask the breeders if they know other breeders.
hope this helps as well

Dominique
sauce19118

5/23/2006 1:02:03 AM
Hello,
I was just scammed by a man in Cameroon yesterday. Luckily I only sent 120 dollars, but I feel really used and stupid for not researchign this first. The ad that I replied to was on philly classifieds online. I am from Philadelphia, PA, USA. The names, numbers, and emails I have are:
afukilo@yahoo.com
Ashu Nassa Banabars
273-731-9109

I feel really violated because I talked to this man on the phone for 20 mins about the dogs. I sent the money via money gram online transfer. I filed a complaint with money gram and the federal trade union. Is there any way to get this money back? Are there any dog breeders at all in Camaroon or just a bunch of theives sitting at their computers stealing money from people?

Please email me if you have any information, or if you have encountered the names I have listed above. Thank you to everyone for speaking out and saving some other people the money and heartbreak.

my email: samtram@temple.edu
sauce19118

5/23/2006 1:29:35 AM
This is the ad of the man who took my money:

http://buyit.philly.com/findit/pets/adoption_for_sale/O39340f5.htm

Everyone stay away from this person.
Repost this and tell people not to believe these lies.
sauce19118

5/23/2006 12:39:17 PM
Ok,
I just posted last night that I had sent 120 bux to Cameroon and thought I had been scammed. I was just contacted by the seller saying that he needed more money. I told him that if there is anyway that he can send the puppies, after they arrive I will send him double. I know it's not going to happen I just want to see what he does.
Tell me what you think.
funnybunny

5/23/2006 1:02:56 PM

Quote sauce19118:

Ok,
I just posted last night that I had sent 120 bux to Cameroon and thought I had been scammed. I was just contacted by the seller saying that he needed more money. I told him that if there is anyway that he can send the puppies, after they arrive I will send him double. I know it's not going to happen I just want to see what he does.
Tell me what you think.
Unfortunately, that won't work. Thankfully it was only 120 dollars that you sent him, and not much more like some people have. You were still scammed out of money, and I highly doubt they have any puppies for sale anyway so don't get your hopes up. He will most likely reply, but not with the answer that you may be hoping for. He will simply come up with a lame story/excuse saying he needs the money before sending the puppies. If you do not send the money to him, eventually it will all end and he will not reply anymore. These people from Cameroon are scamming. They don't have any puppies for sale, they are not attempting to ship any puppies, they are simply getting money for free.
jaymie06

6/10/2006 7:34:29 AM

Quote laceyleigh13:

i have just sent payment of 150 for a havanese puppy from cameroon! i am now really worried. the email of the seller is nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com if anyone has any info for me please please email me on emma.mitchell793@ntlworld.com thanks.
Hi what do you know about this nellypuppyworld as i was going to get one off her and send the money on monday to her but i thought i would look her up and saw this has she scammed you to?????? i am so upset
jaymie06

6/10/2006 7:53:36 AM
I have been emailing nellypuppyworld and she seemed so genuine but obviously not! she supposedly lives in Surrey now and she sent me photos of a cute little Chihuahua names Roxy. i was so excited about getting her. but luckily i never paid her anything, me and my mom are so cheesed off with her and i am looking at different breeders who are with kennel clubs. i cant belive a feel for this scam! my mom warned me too and thats when i decided to look her up. im really glad i did look her up, im so upset how can someone do this to people its sick, where the hell do they get the photos of the puppys from?
papiper

6/10/2006 8:35:16 AM
I'm simply amazed how many people fall for this. I did a google search and found this site that lists email addys and ip addresses of some of the scammers.
http://www.geocities.com/adr_com2/africascam_home.html
jaymie06

6/10/2006 9:12:05 AM

Quote cindylykos:

NO ONE BUY PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON!!!!! I have been on the internet for over 8 hours today. on the phone with the FBI, The ic3, everyone. NO ONE BUY FROM NELLYPUPPYWORLD@YAHOO.COM. listen to my horrible experience with scammers from cameroon.I was going to buy my daughter an english bulldog puppy for her birthday. I found a website, nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com, on citynews.com. The woman selling the puppy, Healther Nelly contacted me via email around 4/19/06 and said that she has one puppy named Velma who is two months old for $800. She said the $800 covered the crate and shipping costs and I would receive her at the airport with all her papers and shots and everything. she said to give her the security question which was favorite color and answer purple so i did. Healther received the money on 04/21/06. I was supposed to receive the puppy at DFW airport at 5pm Sunday evening of 04/23/06 but it never happened. I could never get in contact with her again. Then on the morning of 04/23/06 i received many emails from continental airline saying the puppy was held up in France until we sent them $400 more for shipping which Healther was supposed to pay for with the $800 I sent her. I went to another western union and sent another $400. Again the puppy never came. I have over 100 emails from those continental airline, saying dont talk about sueing us that will not help me!!! Then finally today, 04/24/06 another email from continentalairline@airpost.net saying they wanted another $222 to re-activate the flight or we wont get the puppy!!! I decided to do a little investigating of my own and come to find out, nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com sells the same dog, velma, on over 4 different web sites with over 5 different locations she says she lives in. one in long island, va the other in long beach, ca the other in cameroon africa, the other in toronto!!! also, she has two names, one is healther nelly, the other is gernadine. she has ads on austionchronicle.com, citynews.com, petpages.com. petpages has already taken off her listing and suspended her account. also i used an alternative email and sent it to nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com asking about buying velma and she sent me back an email saying exactly what she told me in my other email address, that yes velma is the exact dog i will receive and she has all her shots and cost is $800 includes shipping!!! I have lost $1,200 and now have to hire an attorney to sue her for this.
Hi the nellypuppyworld went to scam me and i would love it if someone sued her for every penny she has! i have lots of emails. this is the address she gave me Healther Nelly
55 sandcross.
lane surrey.
the thing is she never gave a postcode/zipcode even though we never handed any money over i feel cheated! the funny thing is i talked to a breeder and she told me people do this and the breeder sent me an email telling me what scammers will say.

krysjones88

6/10/2006 4:31:01 PM
Hello!
I have been contacted by a couple from Cameroon. They have a baby pitbull that they can no longer keep because she is pregnant. They will give to the puppy to me for free if I pay to ship. She says shipping is only $75. I told them money is tight and now they say I only have to pay half of the shipping. They have now given me their address. I don't know if this is a scam or not. All the pitbull puppies around my area are too expensive and we need a young one because I have young children.
mja1103

6/10/2006 7:51:25 PM

Quote krysjones88:

Hello!
I have been contacted by a couple from Cameroon. They have a baby pitbull that they can no longer keep because she is pregnant. They will give to the puppy to me for free if I pay to ship. She says shipping is only $75. I told them money is tight and now they say I only have to pay half of the shipping. They have now given me their address. I don't know if this is a scam or not. All the pitbull puppies around my area are too expensive and we need a young one because I have young children.
They have a "baby" pitbull that's pregnant? They will give you the "puppy" for free? Do you not see what doesn't add up here??? This is a TOTAL SCAM!!!
jaymie06

6/11/2006 6:18:40 AM

Quote krysjones88:

Hello!
Oh my god this is a scam. Please! dont buy one off her/him. if they send you photos check the date of when the pic was taken. im from the uk and someone contacted me and sent me photos that were from the 02/10/2005. and i have just found out now! please dont this is a scam!!!!
ducesmommy

6/11/2006 4:32:59 PM
WOW i'm really amazed that you guys are able to talk about this breeder so openly (with names and all) we have the same problem going on down in my state but every time we talk nextday shuts us down. I wish you guys the best of luck in your journey.
dzzoie

6/12/2006 11:54:43 PM
THANK YOU for the info ,,I replied to an add in my Local News Paper

healthy englishbull dog for freeeee
$ 0.00 Pet Breed
Bulldog Color
Pet Type
Dog Age
9 weeks Female
Description
here comes janice healthy looking vet checked and akc registerd she is very friendly and playfull with kids and other pets and she falls in the champion blood line and shall be around 30ibs full grown so get her as we shall soon be going on vacation and needs to give her out for adoption to a good and caring home so if you can do just that contact us for more details and ............
you then send an email to the person via paper
they then contact you (me)
ello
she is still available and upto date with all her littered papers ready to leave for her new home and i am presently located in cameroon and she shall cost you jst $200 for shipping to your location so get back to me asap for more details concerning her shipping.
thanks Phill. the email add is aliciakeys63@myway.com mark phillips
other emails OH YEAH I sent the money via western union ... Cameroon Douala recievers name :doncastro marlly=friend of marks since he's on vacation ... BUT ... I was able to
CANCEL the transfier of the money Thanks To You Good People Thank You
hijklmnop

6/14/2006 9:52:59 AM

Quote memcclur:

We paid to have 2 yorkie puppies sent from cameroon and never recieved them. The guy is Frankline Tulsa. We can not even contact him now because it says his email account is suspended. Do not buy from him, its a SCAM.
Thank you for the information. I was about to buy a yorkie from him and got suspicous so I googled him and saw your post on how he was a scammer. He always ended his emails with "I will end here now". He never answered some of my questions either.
ruthbrad

6/14/2006 10:55:51 PM
Cindylykos

Thank you for posting your comments on Nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com

we were pretty sure it was a scam, she was too pushy about the money, so i sent her a copy of your comments and told her to basically f off.

for both our sakes.

I wish you well with your lawsuittext

shepherdlover

6/14/2006 11:12:47 PM
OMFG I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT! LOL that's all I'm gonna say before I get to "deadly"
dzzoie

6/26/2006 12:54:42 AM
Cameroon SCAM Shoulda-Coulda-Woulda
Hello again , I thought my story was at an end however it still continues ... thought I cancelled payment only to find out 5 hours later it was picked up.. and western union has no record of my call ... of course ... I was so pumped I did not ask for a conformation # As if I don't feel dumb enough...Then 1 One hour after getting $$ he asked for the control # again so he can get $$ Can't get it without the # - then told me I had to get a Import Permit - w/address to do so , Scan it and send immediately..so she can be on the next flight .How he is a god fearing man not a scam I can contact the airport they will tell me cargo_petsdept@airportemail.mail.everyone.net
Then later that day a notice from PayPal.Inc sd Unauthorized Access from a foreign country has tried to login to my account
Click Here to Verify Account (DON"T)
It Is A SPOOF email to get your password, per PayPal.Com I also had a few others answer the same ad GUESS what Yes the Same pup is still available.. By this time I am confronting this guy , he informs me " he has used everything he has to send me a juju have I heard of black magic because I was "tretening" him ... he had to do this GREAT