DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

sue171988

4/21/2006 2:32:01 PM
i would never buy a puppy over the internet - i will look for breeders and numbers etc - but thats it - there is no way i would give my credit card details out/ bank details - \

no offence but i cant believe some people fall for these scams!!!! they are so obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laceyleigh13

4/22/2006 2:59:06 PM
i have just sent payment of 150 for a havanese puppy from cameroon! i am now really worried. the email of the seller is nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com if anyone has any info for me please please email me on emma.mitchell793@ntlworld.com thanks.
foxfire_ga79

4/22/2006 3:30:50 PM

Quote laceyleigh13:

i have just sent payment of 150 for a havanese puppy from cameroon! i am now really worried. the email of the seller is nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com if anyone has any info for me please please email me on emma.mitchell793@ntlworld.com thanks.
If you've sent it Western Union, you'll never see it again. Sorry.
anasazi

4/22/2006 8:33:31 PM
$150 for a Havanese? You got to be kidding! Havanese are expensive.. Do the research beofre you hand over your money.
kally2000

4/22/2006 8:48:39 PM

Quote sue171988:

i would never buy a puppy over the internet - i will look for breeders and numbers etc - but thats it - there is no way i would give my credit card details out/ bank details - \

no offence but i cant believe some people fall for these scams!!!! they are so obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought my puppy over the "net". I looked up all the reputable recognized breeders of that breed and there were exactly 3 within 500 miles of me, and none of them were breeding atm. So I searched and found the perfect one. One of the reasons I didnt do a rescue at this time, is my breed has alot of genetic problems and a short life span at best, so for family we decided to get the best one we could that would be with us for as long as possible
laceyleigh13

4/23/2006 6:40:14 AM
in response to the $150 dollars for a havanese, it was 150 and it was only a deposit. i dont know wot to do now. the seller is asking me for the remainder of the money.
dusty082155

4/23/2006 7:24:28 AM
tell them that you are concerned about your deposit and you will send the remaining monies via an escrow service. if he is a scammer he will refuse and you will only be out the 150. if he is willing to use an escrow for the remaing money , he may be on the up and up. if he is from cameroon/nigeria you wont see a penny back from your deposit and you will never recieve a puppy as he most likely never had one to begin with. they steal pics from websites of other peoples puppies and scam people with them. never deal with anyone from cameroon/nigeria. they are are just out to steal peoples money.
daughter_ofthe_stars

4/23/2006 5:33:41 PM
Hi!
I am so completely torn now; we are contacted by 'British' people who now live in Cameroon in a response to a post we put on www.gumtree.com
They seem so legitimate; however once finding this site, I quizzed him until the end.
I told him I refuse to use Western Union, so he said I can use Paypal, I have only used paypla with ebay :) Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Isn't paypal a reletively safe way to pay?
The pup is 7 months and a golden lab.
His emails haven't been like any of the others I have read on here or other places. The pup was 200 GBP and I can pay part now, part later.
I decided I'd be crazy to go through with it after reading the harrowing stories on here, however now he has said that he will ask the actual airline to contact me and confirm that my puppy is on booked on the flight to Heathow before I pay him a penny!
He also said he would email me all of her necessary papers tomorrow (somthing I also demanded)
He said I can just send him 100 pounds until the pup is in my hands.
I am so confused!
Any advice would be great,
Thanks a lot,
Angel :)
Ps His name is Wams and his email address is wams_2@myway.com text
daughter_ofthe_stars

4/23/2006 5:36:54 PM

Quote daughter_ofthe_stars:

Hi!
I am so completely torn now; we are contacted by 'British' people who now live in Cameroon in a response to a post we put on www.gumtree.com
They seem so legitimate; however once finding this site, I quizzed him until the end.
I told him I refuse to use Western Union, so he said I can use Paypal, I have only used paypla with ebay :) Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Isn't paypal a reletively safe way to pay?
The pup is 7 months and a golden lab.
His emails haven't been like any of the others I have read on here or other places. The pup was 200 GBP and I can pay part now, part later.
I decided I'd be crazy to go through with it after reading the harrowing stories on here, however now he has said that he will ask the actual airline to contact me and confirm that my puppy is on booked on the flight to Heathow before I pay him a penny!
He also said he would email me all of her necessary papers tomorrow (somthing I also demanded)
He said I can just send him 100 pounds until the pup is in my hands.
I am so confused!
Any advice would be great,
Thanks a lot,
Angel :)
Ps His name is Wams and his email address is wams_2@myway.com text
These are some of his recent emails.

Hello, the puppy will not be keept in the qurantine since it has all its papers and plethora papers. also , the puppy is very corrent with its vaccination and vet check papers.Lastly we, that is the puppy and my family are from London and it will not be complicated to ship back the puppy becuase its from London.So get back to me with your full address so that i will use it in shipping the puppy to you when you send me the money.The puppy was chipped and had blood test when we where moving to cameroon and it was free to enter cameroon from London so it will also be free to go back to London. And it will be shipped through air which is more faster.YES the puppy is lab cross.
To prove to you that i am from England and it will not be complicated to send the puppy back to London, i want you to see my pic with the puppy and my wife.
get back soon
thanks
Wams

I would love to send the puppy before payment but i dont have money for the shipping now.And if you dont want to use western union then use paypal account. that is you validate a paypal for the amount of money that you want to send to me and then, send me the details.
To make you sure that you will have your puppy, i will asked the airline in which i will use to ship the puppy to notify you about the puppy when i ship it then you can pay me the money.What i mean is that when you get a mail from the French Airlines informing you about the puppy then you send me the money.

As for the papers i will email them. to you tomorrow.It will be free to send her to London withought being keept at the quarantine since she is from London but you will need to pay for the shipping fee of 150. If you send me 100, i will add 50 and ship her since i know that you will complet the money after picking her up for the airport.
dusty082155

4/23/2006 5:54:37 PM
this is a scam. here is just one of many emails i recieved from a cameroon scammer. this one came after i told him that my hubby insisted on using an escrow service. he also wanted me to "talk with the airport".

"well then i know nothing else to say because i have nevr use that system in business and i have given you people lots of assurance so if you really need the puppy i will not mind telling to even western union the money and keep all payment details until you get the puppy then you mail them to me to pick up the money.
NB just tell your husband this for its my last option for if any fears god he will not scam another for which is evil before god and the evil that men do live after them so i cannot do what my kids will also one day suffer.
hope to hear from you and for more if you wish i mail you the cell number of the mabnenger of the douala gema international airline cameroon for you to talk with him and if you wish ask him about me and shipping via his airlines.
warmest regards."

in his ad he went by the name of chris coner. but his emails were all under the name of kwondabong abongzuchristian.

scam, scam. shipping a puppy that far cost wayyyyy more than 150 dollars ! he is trying to get as much money out of you as he can before he cuts off all contact, which is what he will do as soon as he has taken you for all he can get.
cindylykos

4/24/2006 3:41:22 PM
NO ONE BUY PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON!!!!! I have been on the internet for over 8 hours today. on the phone with the FBI, The ic3, everyone. NO ONE BUY FROM NELLYPUPPYWORLD@YAHOO.COM. listen to my horrible experience with scammers from cameroon.I was going to buy my daughter an english bulldog puppy for her birthday. I found a website, nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com, on citynews.com. The woman selling the puppy, Healther Nelly contacted me via email around 4/19/06 and said that she has one puppy named Velma who is two months old for $800. She said the $800 covered the crate and shipping costs and I would receive her at the airport with all her papers and shots and everything. she said to give her the security question which was favorite color and answer purple so i did. Healther received the money on 04/21/06. I was supposed to receive the puppy at DFW airport at 5pm Sunday evening of 04/23/06 but it never happened. I could never get in contact with her again. Then on the morning of 04/23/06 i received many emails from continental airline saying the puppy was held up in France until we sent them $400 more for shipping which Healther was supposed to pay for with the $800 I sent her. I went to another western union and sent another $400. Again the puppy never came. I have over 100 emails from those continental airline, saying dont talk about sueing us that will not help me!!! Then finally today, 04/24/06 another email from continentalairline@airpost.net saying they wanted another $222 to re-activate the flight or we wont get the puppy!!! I decided to do a little investigating of my own and come to find out, nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com sells the same dog, velma, on over 4 different web sites with over 5 different locations she says she lives in. one in long island, va the other in long beach, ca the other in cameroon africa, the other in toronto!!! also, she has two names, one is healther nelly, the other is gernadine. she has ads on austionchronicle.com, citynews.com, petpages.com. petpages has already taken off her listing and suspended her account. also i used an alternative email and sent it to nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com asking about buying velma and she sent me back an email saying exactly what she told me in my other email address, that yes velma is the exact dog i will receive and she has all her shots and cost is $800 includes shipping!!! I have lost $1,200 and now have to hire an attorney to sue her for this.
kally2000

4/24/2006 3:47:01 PM

Quote cindylykos:

NO ONE BUY PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON!!!!! I have been on the internet for over 8 hours today. on the phone with the FBI, The ic3, everyone. NO ONE BUY FROM NELLYPUPPYWORLD@YAHOO.COM. listen to my horrible experience with scammers from cameroon.I was going to buy my daughter an english bulldog puppy for her birthday. I found a website, nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com, on citynews.com. The woman selling the puppy, Healther Nelly contacted me via email around 4/19/06 and said that she has one puppy named Velma who is two months old for $800. She said the $800 covered the crate and shipping costs and I would receive her at the airport with all her papers and shots and everything. she said to give her the security question which was favorite color and answer purple so i did. Healther received the money on 04/21/06. I was supposed to receive the puppy at DFW airport at 5pm Sunday evening of 04/23/06 but it never happened. I could never get in contact with her again. Then on the morning of 04/23/06 i received many emails from continental airline saying the puppy was held up in France until we sent them $400 more for shipping which Healther was supposed to pay for with the $800 I sent her. I went to another western union and sent another $400. Again the puppy never came. I have over 100 emails from those continental airline, saying dont talk about sueing us that will not help me!!! Then finally today, 04/24/06 another email from continentalairline@airpost.net saying they wanted another $222 to re-activate the flight or we wont get the puppy!!! I decided to do a little investigating of my own and come to find out, nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com sells the same dog, velma, on over 4 different web sites with over 5 different locations she says she lives in. one in long island, va the other in long beach, ca the other in cameroon africa, the other in toronto!!! also, she has two names, one is healther nelly, the other is gernadine. she has ads on austionchronicle.com, citynews.com, petpages.com. petpages has already taken off her listing and suspended her account. also i used an alternative email and sent it to nellypuppyworld@yahoo.com asking about buying velma and she sent me back an email saying exactly what she told me in my other email address, that yes velma is the exact dog i will receive and she has all her shots and cost is $800 includes shipping!!! I have lost $1,200 and now have to hire an attorney to sue her for this.
good luck, hard way to learn a lesson
dusty082155

4/24/2006 4:14:14 PM
sorry to hear that you were scammed ! for me, the price would have been a red flag. like the french, 1200 would be cheap for an english bulldog. 800 and free shipping ? shipping from that distance would be between 400-500 alone.which means she is only actually asking 300-400 for the dog. doesnt add up.
if you are still planning on getting another english bulldog, dont look for the "cheap" priced ones. they are usually scams. be sure that you are able to call the breeder, that they can supply references, that they can send more pics. request that they send you another pic with the puppy sitting next to an item of your choice. say a coke can, shoe, etc.also, if they say they only use western union...RUN !
if you want to be 100% safe, then use an escrow service. if the breeder has nothing to hide , they will have no problem using one, and it will give you , the buyer , a chance to exam your puppy, and be satisfied with him/her before the monies are released to the seller.
lilyavril

4/26/2006 6:57:09 AM

Quote cindylykos:

Just to tell you that i sympathise with you. My boyfriend wanted to buy me a bulldog for my birthday (april 24) and he got screwed by a women from Cameroon. He sent her 500$ in total. I found this web site after he sent the last part of the money...I was crying when i saw this web site because i knew right then that we would never see our 500$ back. It's sad but we learn from our mistakes (i guess). We had a feeling that this was a scam but the price was so good that we tried it. I wish those people would get caught but the chances are little. I wish everybody could see this web site before sending money in Cameroon or everywhere else.
j9paris

4/26/2006 1:52:21 PM
Here is a link:

http://worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/africa/cm.htm

Please note that right next to Cameroon is Nigeria. Nigerians have been scamming American's over the internet since the internet began.

I don't see why all e-mails from cameroon and Nigeria can't be blocked to the United States they are all bad. I wish this would get larger attention from the media.

I get these scammers frequently. I am not sure if it has been posted yet already on this thread but another good link for these type of scammers is: www.bustedupcowgirl.com
j9paris

4/28/2006 9:33:23 AM
Bump. Important stuff. Admin should bullitin this at the top.
laceyleigh13

5/2/2006 12:58:43 PM

Quote cindylykos:

i also sent nelly healther money for a havanese puppy, but only a deposit b4 i came accross this site.her behaviour was made even more dispicable because she knew the puppy was for my sick daughter, she constantly emailed my little girl pictures of the puppy she was suppossed 2 be getting! she is now devastated.
emawhiplash

5/5/2006 4:06:32 PM

Quote shellym9:

I was almost scammed myself..but the price did not make sense nor did her pushiness.....

Hello,

Happy reading from you and thanks for your interest in our teacup maltese
puppies. We are very happy to hear from you and to know your intentions.
We are located in Douala, the Commercial capital of Cameroon. We have been doing
breeding and shipping of puppies now for nine years. We ship puppies and
pets to the US, Uk, Japan, Australia and most of Western Europe. Our
location here is due to the fact that our shipping agency, insurance
agencies are located there. And Douala has a mild climate for good
breeding. We are also located here because transaction and communication
with our clients is fast and reliable. We can ship at anytime depending
on our clients desire and demand.

The puppies are available and ready for a loving home. They will be
3.5 to 4 lbs at full size. They are out door and indoor pooty trained. They are
AKC reg. and will be delivered to you with all their papers as well.
Our pups are bred for the smallest size possible while still striving
for that "perfect" confirmation (body structure) since this is what our
customers ask for and what we feel is the essence of a maltese puppy.

hi there ican not believe my eyes. i was just about to send my money and i thought i would just check a few things out i stumbled on this site by mistake and i found what happened to you to my supprise the emails you got sent are the exact email i have been sent although now they use the website hilcrestp@outgun.com and topqualitypets@yahoo.com!
Loads of things did not add up and it came to that a lot of people who have or nearly have been scamed have been sent this exact email i can not believe it it is so bad how do they sleep at night???
hopalongsam25

5/11/2006 10:28:52 AM
Well hello to everyone, new here as I was doing some searches on Enice Maliphan, don't know for sure if its the same person but someone posted an e-mail address for her. If it is her she now has a new address breeders22@yahoo.com and is still scamming. Wish I'd known of this site before I sent my money, this time though it was to Lagos Nigeria and also watch out for any one calling themselves Corinne Femi Williams. They gave us quite a sob story and now we both realize what idiots we were to fall for it, we were WAY too trusting! So unfortunately my new husband and myself fell pray to her scamming.We moved to quickly in our dealings with her and lost our money. I don't know if anyone has heard of either of these people before but after readin some of the postings I thought I'd give another heads up.
We're still looking for a Chihuahua puppy but will be way more cautious in who we deal with and where!!
memcclur

5/22/2006 4:40:19 PM
We paid to have 2 yorkie puppies sent from cameroon and never recieved them. The guy is Frankline Tulsa. We can not even contact him now because it says his email account is suspended. Do not buy from him, its a SCAM.