DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

DON'T ORDER PUPPIES FROM CAMEROON

jrue1985

3/28/2006 4:06:15 PM

Quote gouldian:

Alrighty, time to have some fun with these scammers, I am going to e-mail some of them and tell them I am a bird breeder here in Canada (which I actually am) and have a few thousand dollars to spend on birds, After this person gets off of cloud 9 I will ask him if he has any Kwigibo parrots for sale and I will offer him 400.00 per parrot if he can get them for me, of course there is no such thing as a kwigibo parrot (I got the name from a Simpson's episode)If he says he can get them for me, I will ask for a picture before I send any money, or If he doesn't I will tell him that I will send the full payment via western Union and give him a fake tracking number, he will respond and tell me its the wrong number, Then I will give him a few more bogus numbers, and then finally tell him first there is no such bird as kwigibo, nor will I be sending him a dime!
The best part of this is in Cameroon there is only 1 Western Union station and that is at the Airport, so he will have to run a few times to western union
Let us know how it goes! Post some emails. lol I think it should be a hoot!
thepoopscoop

3/28/2006 4:37:58 PM
Greatsinger danes is another scam!!!!!!!!!!! she goes by many names for more infor on her look at the forum called Washington BYB!!! that is her!!!! She has many things under ripoffreport.com!!!!
teresar71

4/4/2006 8:16:43 PM
I just responded to an ad in my local newspaper for Maltese pups. Assuming this was a local breeder I asked basic questions as to the cost and sex. This was my response:

The puppies are available at $500 each,where i will be taking care of their transportation to you at home with both their registered and health papers. The transportation will be to you at home through the nearest airport to your house,since i will be shipping the puppies from cameroon. If you are ready for the puppies,get back to me for the pictures of the type you need. I will be waiting.

I was devasted to even think that a poor puppy would have to travel that distance! I quickly replied with a "NO THANKS". the Guys name was Darell. Watch out and thanks for the postings
foxfire_ga79

4/4/2006 9:05:13 PM

Quote teresar71:

I just responded to an ad in my local newspaper for Maltese pups. Assuming this was a local breeder I asked basic questions as to the cost and sex. This was my response:

The puppies are available at $500 each,where i will be taking care of their transportation to you at home with both their registered and health papers. The transportation will be to you at home through the nearest airport to your house,since i will be shipping the puppies from cameroon. If you are ready for the puppies,get back to me for the pictures of the type you need. I will be waiting.

I was devasted to even think that a poor puppy would have to travel that distance! I quickly replied with a "NO THANKS". the Guys name was Darell. Watch out and thanks for the postings
Yea but the only thing is, is that there is no puppy. The only thing that would be travelling would be your money. Glad you didn't fall for it.
dallydix

4/10/2006 1:48:32 PM
i have just today saw an ad for min pin pups from yaounda in cameroon. the name was Dr, Caleb Neckmen. Does it ring any bells. The price was 300. includung shipping. Sent pictures of pups etc. havent discussed money sent or things. I was wondering about the health etc.Could this be scam also!!!.{ meant this as Sarcastic,but didnt come across that way} I would like to hear from anyone. How do I check someone out to see if legit?Other than of course the obvious.
mja1103

4/10/2006 1:56:41 PM

Quote dallydix:

i have just today saw an ad for min pin pups from yaounda in cameroon. the name was Dr, Caleb Neckmen. Does it ring any bells. The price was 300. includung shipping. Sent pictures of pups etc. havent discussed money sent or things. I was wondering about the health etc.Could this be scam also!!!.{ meant this as Sarcastic,but didnt come across that way} I would like to hear from anyone. How do I check someone out to see if legit?Other than of course the obvious.
The price for a MinPin was 300.00 with shipping included from Cameroon, and you want to know if this is a scam?? Hmmmm..let me think...YES IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!
foxfire_ga79

4/10/2006 4:54:43 PM

Quote mja1103:

The price for a MinPin was 300.00 with shipping included from Cameroon, and you want to know if this is a scam?? Hmmmm..let me think...YES IT'S A SCAM!!!!!!
Shipping and customs alone would be WAY more than $300. Those puppies I sent to Mexico, the airfare was $600, $500 to get through customs, and overnighter limo service was $150 (I knew these people were serious about loving the pups after all they went through to get them, not including the puppies from that litter sold for $500 each!), and we're just one country away---I'd HATE to see how much it would cost to fly out of Camaroon. lol
If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
proudparents

4/11/2006 11:14:55 AM

Quote dallydix:

HELLO ALL ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I POSTED ON THIS SITE BEEN BUSY KEEPING MY OWN SITE UP AND RUNNING http://mccaig.gotpetloversonline.com/

I STILL CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE STILL ARE FALLING FOR THESE CAMEROON SCAMS ARE THESE PEOPLE REALLY THIS DESPERATE TO FIND A CHEAP PUPPY OMG IF YOU CANT AFFORD THE FULL PRICE FROM A LOCAL BREEDER THEN HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO BE ABLE TO PAY FOR THE VET BILLS COME ON PEOPLE THINK ABOUT IT IF YOU CANT AFFORD A PUPPY THAT YOU WANT NOW THEN SAVE UP THE MONEY ALOT OF LOCAL BREEDERS IN ONTARIO ANYWAYS WILL SET UP A PAYMENT PLAIN WITH YOU

IF ANYONE FROM CAMEROON GETS IN CONTACT WITH YOU ITS A SCAM NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY SOUND HOW DO YOU THINK THEY GOT TO SOUND THIS GOOD CUZ THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THESE SCAMS FOR SOOOO LONG NOW AND HAVE FOUND MANY SUCKERS OUT THERE TO FALL FOR IT

JUST DEAL WITH A LOCAL BREEDER
chele96

4/12/2006 5:32:15 PM
sorry posted in the wrong place I moved it to a different thread
bolerame

4/14/2006 5:52:57 PM

Quote anasazi:

Lookie what I got today in my email.. Not sure if this is a scammer or not. What I find funny is that Im not interested in Bulldogs, and I have no idea where these people got my email addy as Im not signed up for any puppy sites other than this one but its just to post on this forum. whatya think...scammer..? The "from" field says "Champion Acres Kennel"

~~~~~~~

Good Day,

We are registered pet breeder and we have been exporting pets to
different parts of the world,we have different breeds of Bulldog
puppies available for accomodative price.

For every puppy we export will be registered and vaccinated against parvo,distemper and rabbies and we guarantee that every dog we ship is health checked and certified before export.

All our puppies are AKC certified..

Your satisfaction is a promise of our total dedication to help make the
most successful presentation for your demand.

Expecting to hearing from you and being of good service.

Regards,

Radebe.

Hello.... I just received this email (listed below) and I noticed that someone else on this forum received the exact same email over a year ago. It goes like this:

"Champion Acres Kennel

Good Day,

We are registered pet breeder and we have been exporting pets to different parts of the world,we have
different breeds of Bulldog Puppies and other Puppies available for accomodative price.

All our babies are registered and vaccinated against parvo,distemper and rabies.we guarantee that every Dog we ship is health checked and certified before export.

All our Puppies are AKC registered. Your satisfaction is a promise of our total dedication to
help make the most successful presentation for your demand.

Expecting to hearing from you and being of good service.

Regards,

Radebe."

I doubt very much that they have ANY Puppies and even if they do my second guess would be that they are a puppy miller. I do not know why they sent an email since I'm not looking for a puppy. I'm a breeder and exhibitor of Boxer dogs. I tried to look up Champion Acres Kennels on the internet and all I got was this forum about scam emails so thought I'd share this email with you all.
knicely

4/20/2006 11:23:46 PM

Quote dallydix:

I personally have been taken in by not one but two "breeders" from cameroon for pug puppies. They all have the same MO. Just send a deposit and the rest when you get the puppy. Then suddenly the shipping is going to be more than they thought--more than the asking price for the dog to be exact or they "send" the puppy who gets held up in France and needs more money to continue it's journey. They tell you they are honest god fearing people, they send you pictures, pedigrees etc. Well I'm out a total of $800 and have neither puppy I purchased. Oh and they claim to be reverends as well. Be very aware
knicely

4/20/2006 11:45:00 PM

Quote christyut:

Why would you want to put a puppy through all the stress of shipping it that far?
Most of these breeders list the dogs as being somewhere else besides Cameroon. Denmark is a popular one. I was told that the puppy I have been scammed on was in New York until I sent money and was given an itinerary starting in Cameroon
knicely

4/20/2006 11:49:43 PM

Quote blasty:

This is a further update to the post I put on yesterday. I now heard back from the airport in France saying they need customs papers to release the dog from the airport......yeah right!!! This scam is getting to much out of hand. I set up another email account and contacted the seller as another person interested in the dog I so called purchased, and he was selling me the same dog again. WOW!!!! I'm am so angry that this i occuring and nothing is being done about it.
I'm in the same situation. My puppy is supposedly being held hostage by the French Police at the airport for improper documentation. Oh, and it will only cost me $800 to get her released. Are you kidding me!!!
dusty082155

4/20/2006 11:49:58 PM
did you send the money via western union ? most all scammers use this method as it is virtually impossible to get your money back from them. the only foolproof way to avoid being scammed is to use an escrow service. unless of course, you are able to pick up the puppy in person.
knicely

4/21/2006 12:45:41 AM

Quote proudparents:

Hello everyone its been a while since i last posted or im just not comming on much anymore ether way glad to see lots more posts are being made and lots of new members joining in

I have made a web site posting pictures and email address from scammers in Cameroon they are all english bull dogs at the moment but if anyone has anyother breeds or animals please email them to be i would be more then happy to post them on my site
email: proudparentsof_kaylee@hotmail.com

I have been scammed by two people in Cameroon with pug puppies Their email names are ferdi son and Fon O their real names are Ferdinand Pumah and Mayie Tatah Fonyu Jade
knicely

4/21/2006 12:49:15 AM

Quote xxxamorexxx:

Wow, cameroon scammers....i don't know if my situation is similar...but this one may not be a scam...

I've been reading this post for quite some time...so i decided to try something.....at first, he wanted me to wire him the money and THEN he'd ship the dog......well......

I actually talked this guy into sending me the pup first before I pay for it (English bulldog)......because of the scams i've heard...he said he's heard of them as well.....he said he will send the puppy, and let me sign for it, so longs i promise to pay him afterwards.....

This will be interesting to see ......
Good Luck I guarantee he will need money for shipping
anasazi

4/21/2006 1:58:03 AM
Has anyone ever counted the amount of people that have been scammed on this 10 page thread???

Its truly appauling that so many people fall for a puppy from a third world country.. Get a clue!

dusty082155

4/21/2006 2:58:56 AM

Quote anasazi:

Has anyone ever counted the amount of people that have been scammed on this 10 page thread???

Its truly appauling that so many people fall for a puppy from a third world country.. Get a clue!

knicely said she has been scammed by two people from the same place. didnt she learn after the first time ?
sorry knicely that you got taken in. so many people do, but what i cant understand is if you were taken in once, why fall for it the second time? doesnt make any sense to me.
foxfire_ga79

4/21/2006 2:17:15 PM

Quote dusty082155:

knicely said she has been scammed by two people from the same place. didnt she learn after the first time ?
sorry knicely that you got taken in. so many people do, but what i cant understand is if you were taken in once, why fall for it the second time? doesnt make any sense to me.

If you can't talk to them on the phone, it's a scam for sure.
Not that talking on the phone automatically means it's not, but no phone conversation at all automatically means it IS.
anasazi

4/21/2006 2:25:09 PM
Are these the same people who would fall for the gypsies that go door to door telling people they need a new roof?

Bottom line, the folks that fall for this have not done ANY research whatsoever, because if they had, they would know full well that a bulldog or a yorkie costs far more than $200-$400. The price is the first redflag of many.

*******CONTACT YOUR BREED CLUBS TO FIND A PUPPY.********