6 week old yorkie

6 week old yorkie

wildflower58

QUOTE 6/12/2008 10:40:43 PM
great news beaglebrat ! tasha is eating and drinking . i took her back to the vet today and she had worms . her breeder told me she had been wormed and she hadn't . the vet said the type of wormer she said she had used was a worm medication that took a 3 day course if she had used it and he said most people didn't take that course of worm medication it was a good one but most people had rather give it and be done with it . so i'am so happy . your puppy gizmo is a doll and looks so healthy .i thank you so much for talking with me . your gizmo was so small to. to look so good now . how old is he ? tasha had lost a ounce since yesterday. but i bet she gained it back after all she ate a little bit ago.she is sleeping now . i'am so happy .
wildflower58

QUOTE 6/13/2008 7:14:27 PM
well everyone tasha was eating and drinking after i had her wormed . then today she had another hypoglycemie attack she went so limp this time it was the worse one yet . i called the breeder and she took her back . i'am so sad and tore up over it . i had done had her at vet twice and bought all kinds of things and i just couldn't keep spending . if it had been just normal vet check ups i could lived with it . but twice in a week was two much . i'am glad i hadn't had her no longer than a week cauess if anyone was any more attach to her than me . well i wish all of you with your puppies happiness . and everyone looking for a new puppy please dont get uhm till there is weight on uhm . thank you all for helping me and listing to me . exspecial beaglebrat .
beaglebrat

QUOTE 6/13/2008 8:52:42 PM
Oh darn. I read your first post and thought things were turning around for her and then, boom your next post.

I am so sorry to hear that, but you are right it should not have been your worry and expense. That puppy was sent home way too early as it was and then to continually have health problems.

I always say that getting a puppy should be a happy experience. Like adding a new baby or member of the family. You definately didn't get that experience.

Can I ask what State you are in? I live in MI and I do know of good Yorkie breeders in my area. Most are older ladies that have been breeding Yorkies almost if not longer than I have been alive--but since they are older ladies, I don't know that they ship.

If you want to get a Yorkie again, I wouldn't take it until it is at least 10 weeks old. Though I wouldn't blame you if you were soured on the whole puppy thing.

Maybe you can find a nice Yorkie in a rescue.

wildflower58

QUOTE 6/13/2008 10:16:54 PM
begelbrat , i live in texas . i think i'll be waiting awhile before getting another puppy . i have cried all eve i had to come home and pack up all her toys and bed and dishes . my husband ask me how long you going to wait till you call and check on her . i said i'm not cauess i can't handel it begelbrat .i couldn't set by and watch her die here and i sure dont want to hear that she died there cauess i allready know the breeder did not take care of her i think thats what hurts me the most knowing that i took her back into it . the breeder said she wormed her i know she didn't tasha had worms she past them here at home after the vet worm her . i also know of a older lady that breeds yorkie's puppys she goes to church with my mother - inlaw i was trying to save money plus the lady my mother - inlaw knows didn't have any right now . i was doctoring tasha before i gave her back . the breeder sent her boy friend to meet me . like he would know how to handel her . i'm sorry for rambling on . i enjoy talking with you i'd hope we could continue i see what trying to go the cheaper route got me . you have a wonderfull night . your texas friend debbie
beaglebrat

QUOTE 6/14/2008 9:00:43 AM
I got your e-mail you can remove it.

I will give you an e-mail shortly.

Take care!
Post Reply New Topic