2 years, 17 weeks
- AVAILABLE: 3/25/2013
- DEPOSIT: Payment in Full Required
- SHIPPING AVAILABLE: Yes, $350.00 (Estimated)
- CHAMPION BLOODLINES: Yes
- CHAMPION SIRED: Yes
- SHOW POTENTIAL: No
BREED: Alaskan Malamute Puppy
INCLUDES: akc limited reg, avid microchip, wayehmals egroup, fully vetted, reg deworming, vacc., akc ofa cerf thyroid
Description of Puppy
This is a LONG-coat, he's a yak. His coat is gorgeous, a Fabio coat, like a Lassie collie coat. There is nothing more gorgeous than a well-maintained long-coat, but it does require work to look that beautiful.
6-year genetic health warranty on all Wayeh Mals. Since 1981, 11 generations of Working housedogs at Wayeh Alaskan Malamutes. Ask MORE from your breeder.
Part of OUR requirements are a Six-year genetic health warranty; at least 2 vet visits including deworming and vaccinations for infant puppies and UTD medical for older puppies and adults; and full lifetime support and an active interest in the welfare of all Wayeh puppies, no matter who owns them or where they live.
Part of YOUR requirements include (no matter when the dog is purchased:
1) The new owner will take the dog to AT LEAST 16 weeks of Puppy Classes and Beginner's Obedience classes at somewhere like Petsmart or a local kennel club for PUBLIC GROUP CLASSES. Private or individual classes or sending the dog off to be trained by someone else do NOT fullfill this requirement. I teach obedience for my local kennel club, this is a fundamental requirement. Dogs older than 6 months will be required to attend AT LEAST 8 weeks of classes.
2) All Wayeh buyers are required to have their dog the following medical tests by 25 months of age with the restuls provided back to us -- regardless of when you got the dog.
-- OFA Hip x-ray (not PENN-HIP)
-- CERF eye exam, &
-- T4 Thyroid panel
These tests are to help the DOG and his owner make decisions about the care and well being of the dog through its entire life. They also help us make decisions about future litters. Every puppy in every litter must fulfill the medical requirements for OFA, CERF, & Thyroid.
3) No Wayeh dog may be bred under any circumstances by the new owner, except in rare occaisions to another Wayeh dog. You are buying a beloved pet, not a breeding dog. All Wayeh dogs have AKC Limited registration unless they reside at Wayeh. There are kennels who will sell you any dog with full breeding rights, please go find one of those if you want a dog to breed.
There are MORE requirements, please see the puppy application for details
Since 1981, 10 generations, true lifetime support via phone, in person, or WayehMals egroup. Six-year genetic health warranty. Ask MORE from your breeder. 10,000 puictures, 500 pages, all 10 generations.
Ask MORE from your breeder.
Member Since: March 2005
Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
| Identity Verified
| Phone Number Verified
| Facebook Verified
| PayPal Verified
My Other Puppies
No other listings