- AVAILABLE: 12/24/2014
- DEPOSIT: $100.00
- SHIPPING AVAILABLE: Yes, $250.00 (Estimated)
- CHAMPION BLOODLINES: Yes
- CHAMPION SIRED: No
- SHOW POTENTIAL: Yes
BREED: Vizsla Puppy
INCLUDES: health guarantee, akc registerable, microchip, tail/dew claws done, vaccinations/deworm, we support you
Description of Puppy
Visit us at www.valleycreekvizsla.com to see individual photos of our current but sold out litter. We are taking a list for our fall litter. It is filling up fast!
Why choose a Valley Creek Puppy?
1) We start before the puppy is even on it's way. We take good care of our Vizslas prior to breeding so they are happy and healthy parents.
2)We also check bloodlines and pedigrees to ensure a diverse genetic background. We never line breed, in-breed or cross breed.
3) We are selective with our Sire/Dam. We will not breed if we don't feel like the combination will be produce a healthy puppy that will mature into a great representation of the breed.
4) To us, our Vizsla are not "live stock" animals like cows in a barn/shed. We aren't a volume breeder. So, our dogs and our puppies receive individual attention and care. Katie is a stay at home mom of our kids and Vizslas. We do weekly weight checks and daily wellness reviews to make sure each puppy is developing properly physically. We post the results under the "Follow the Litter" link so families can begin to connect with the puppies before they arrive at their forever homes. Their new families will then have a background of the puppies development.
5) The puppy is raised in a home environment. They are socialized with adults, kids and our Vizslas. We interact with the puppies in various places so they are accustomed to different things like carpet, tile, laminate, concrete, grass or snow, dirt, rocks, water, etc.
6) Each puppy is vet checked before they leave here.
7) First round of shots are done, tails are docked and dew claws removed.
8) We provide a very comprehensive puppy placement agreement and health guarantee.
9) Puppies are AKC registered. If you plan to compete in the show ring or field, you'll need these papers. If you are considering breeding, you'll need Full registration.
10) We are a partner with you as you raise your Vizsla. We are happy to help you. One of the goals of this site is to provide you with the resources you need for information. After you receive your puppy, you will get emails with on going resources and advice to help you. This is a huge benefit for choosing a puppy from us versus another breeder.
11) We have a "rescue" policy. We don't want any of "our dogs" ending up in a shelter. This is a long term commitment on our part and a great benefit for you should the need arise.
12) Each puppy is Micro Chipped. This helps in recovering your dog if it becomes lost or stolen. We know people who've had dogs stolen, it happens. A chip proves ownership.
13) Puppies are given a balanced diet to help them develop properly.