Alaskan Malamute Question

My Alaskan Malamute just ate part of a chocolate bar with the foil, is there anything that i can...


My Alaskan Malamute just ate part of a chocolate bar with the foil, is there anything that i can give him to be sick urgently, something within the household as we cant get to vets till much much later,and have been advised that if he is under 40 kilos he will be ok! but we do not know his weight axactly!

    In Alaskan Malamute - Asked by Anonymous - 3/26/2012 6:00:39 PM

Be the first to submit a response!